My Kind of Tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Kind of Tent

My cousin and her husband built this tent up in British Columbia. That's the way I want to camp out!

If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

That shit is dope. Let's quit our jobs and move to Canada in the woods babe. I can fish, you can fight bears. It's win-win.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No, remember, I have no chance fighting a bear - you can fight the bear and I'll do the fishing.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

We'll have Cj tame the bear and then ride it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haha, for real. Maybe if we quit our jobs and move to Seattle we can build one of these in your mom's yard.

Comment

Is that their property? Wow, I love me foresty areas like that. I hate cities and concrete jungles. Give me some good ol nature, baby!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That looks like a love shack.... nice. I'm ready to move to Canada, I just heard that the average gas prices right now are $1.50
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I guess it is their summer home. They normally live in Whistler.

I love the thought that if I wanted to move to Canada that I have dual citizenship - such a comfort!

Comment

It's a summer home? Damn there hardcore... where is the kitchen and bathroom???
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

bunch of fucking potheads...haha

Comment

I meant the tent is on the property of their summer home. From other pictures I've received the summer home doesn't look like much but they have a really large yard and a nice vegetable garden going.

Comment

I would love to live off the grid like that but I would need some solar panels.... I cold not live without internet, TV, and music!

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                          I meant the tent is on the property of their summer home. From other pictures I've received the summer home doesn't look like much but they have a really large yard and a nice vegetable garden going.
                          Ahhh ok, so it is like a little love shack

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            bunch of fucking potheads...haha
                            yes

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                            Ahhh ok, so it is like a little love shack
                            and yes

Comment

What I take from this thread is that Lesley doesn't like the tent Rob pitches. Sadness.

Comment

Working...
                              X