Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 25 worst sitcoms

http://tv.popcrunch.com/the-25-worst-sitcoms-ever/

Holy Shit , "Homeboys in Outer Space" was fucking real!

Cj, you watch/watched a ton of shitty shows. Masochist.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I religiously watched at least 6 of those...Charles in Charge? C'mon that shit was the business back in the day. Scott "I Fucked Pamela Anderson First" Baio was the man, and who didn't have a crush on Nicole Eggert?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I watched alot of those too when I was a kid, but I don't disagree they are fucking horrible.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Small wonder, was fucking shit. But Charles in charge was epic...I loved that show and still do...I think
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

That was a lame top 25, I can name way better worse shows than that crap.... Mr. Belvedere and Small Wonder, come on. There where only about 5 in that which should have been there.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I do not approve of Mr Belvedere on this list. Not at all.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

hahaha

I can't believe Life Goes On didn't get on this list

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                hahaha

I can't believe Life Goes On didn't get on this list
                That's right... it's all about Corky!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I'm also surprised that new sitcom with Flava Flav isn't on there. Cali Cal? That's some good writing right there.

Comment

I like how theres more Fox on that list then anything.
                    I love Fox but face it, they suck ass at making good shows.

Comment

We here at Fox have a motto: "Lets fling a ton of feces at the audience, and sometimes, on a very rare occasion, a kernel of corn may be found."

Comment

"and then when we do have a show with a vocal fan base, let's cancel it!" "Yeah!, that's the ticket!"

Comment

Hey, I never said once the kernel was found, it would hang around for more than an episode or two.

Comment

Yes... and props to Family Guy when Fox brought them back they opened up the season by thrashing all the shows that where brought on and epically failed during the time Family Guy was off air.

Comment

Except Family Guy should have never came back. Fuck that show.

Comment

Working...
                              X