Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nerdy watches

i used to rock this:

the active reactor, but now it's broken. i need another nerdy watch to rock and i think this should fit the bill quite perfectly:

the nixie watch. AWESOME TO THE MAX!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Those from tokyoflash? There is a sweet one on there that I want.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

the active reactor was from tokyoflash.

Comment

400 bucks for that cathode watch is fucking retarded.

Comment

Wow, those are pretty nerdy.... this was the only nerdy watch I ever rocked from the 80's (besides those sweet ass indigo watches when they first came out).

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

while not really nerdy, this e-ink watch is fucking awesome as you can change the display:

Comment

Thats pretty sweet, you should be able to upload your own images to it.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Exactly. 250 bucks to change the backgrounds that are predetermined. Fuck that.

Comment

I sorta want a 24/10 hour watch from Metropolis.
                    Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

I'm looking for the one with the remote control on it...I think they have them at the Slauson Indoor Swap Meet.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I want it!

Comment

Is that the Golden Compass??

Comment

That is teh gay. Sorry, we have to disagree on that one.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X