Stupid fucking xbox...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid fucking xbox...

So my gamer profile was corrupted again. No big deal. But this time when I recovered it, it corruped all of my saved data. Which means no more saved games. I have to start all over in every fucking game I own. At least my achievements didn't go away. The PS3 is looking better and better.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Stupid fucking xbox...

so after months of you badgering me into buying a x-box now your all about ps3? I need to start playing some cursed lotto numbers so i can be rich like hurley. I could see myself driving abound in a hummer with some gold chains.
    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Redonkulous. I just want a PS3 for Blu-Ray and MGS4. Still about the Xbox, just need for mine to finally fucking red-ring so I can replace it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This has happened to my friend Holt aswell. Bummer.

Comment

It's all Crafto's fault. Stupid hacked box, corrupting my profile twice. Fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
            It's all Crafto's fault. Stupid hacked box, corrupting my profile twice. Fucker.
            == nonsensical conspiracy theory.

Comment

Well it has happened 2 times so far. I'll need to bring my HD over to someone who doesnt' have a hacked box to test out the theory. But for the meantime, I'll be blaming you.

Comment

So I red-ringed this weekend. And was happy, cause that meant I could take it back, get a new one and hack the shit out of it. But then it un-redringed because it still works. Dammit!

Comment

I think it happened because the power went out and came back on again.... it was weird.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej
                    he says "poop stick"
                    I thought it might have been something pertaining to a foreign slang of some sort.

If it is indeed poop stick, then Christoph deserves an Oscar and a Zeej.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      I thought it might have been something pertaining to a foreign slang of some sort.

If it is indeed poop stick, then Christoph deserves an Oscar and a Zeej.
                      Well if the Yankees re-sign Johnny Damon than can this be a sports thread too? Lulz @ Russ.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Russ what the hell are you doing
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Wow. How'd this get in here?

Stupid fucking iPhone.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha. Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              Wow. How'd this get in here?

Stupid fucking booze.
                              Fixed.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X