Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COD4? GTAIV? MGS4? Fuck That: WOLF QUEST Bitches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD4? GTAIV? MGS4? Fuck That: WOLF QUEST Bitches!

http://www.wolfquest.org/

hahaha...

WolfQuest is 3D wildlife simulation game. Players join a wolf pack made up of friends or computer-controlled wolves and, through trial and error, instinct, and experience, learn to maximize both individual and pack survival. Each player discovers how to compete or cooperate, challenge or submit, and defend or attack during complex interactions within the pack. Players find they must balance individual and pack needs in order to increase their collective ability to hunt, defend territory, avoid danger, and protect their young. As they respond to challenges presented by their environment, players will experientially learn about habitat quality, prey populations, and the impact of human presence on the landscape. As they explore a variety of strategies to succeed in the game, players will exercise critical thinking and inquiry skills. Gameplay will create a strong emotional connection between players and wolves, changing player's attitudes toward wolves and habitat conservation in the real world.
    We need to get the BOLLS up in this shit. I'll be the pack leader.

Additional features of multiplayer games:
    • Form a pack with 2-5 players in private multiplayer sessions.
    • Chat with other players with an in-game safe chat system, limited to common English words
    • Work as a team to bring down a powerfull bull elk.
    AWESOME!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

yes! set up a vent channel and i'm there. hell, i'll fix my computer if the rest of the bolls did this.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

IT'd be too fucking funny to play this. It sounds so fucking ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

you know what would be truely epic? vent channel, this game, and a recording of us raiding a camp full of mobs with me claiming a 33.23%, repeating of course, chance of survivability.
        Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 06-11-2008, 12:04 PM.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

At least I got chicken.

Comment

I'm in
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X