Who's better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's better?

I'm all about the Affleck. Cj is all about the Damon. Who the fuck are you all about?
    Ben is a goddamn pimp who made poor acting choices
    33.33%
    Matt is a goddamn pimp who was smarter about his roles
    55.56%
    Both of them suck and it's all about Casey...
    11.11%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Since I haven't seen GONE BABY GONE, my vote goes to Damon. Damon will beat your ass, good sir.

Comment

Oh man, you have got to see Gone Baby Gone.

Casey rocks that shit.

And who knew Ben was a good director?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Don't forget Voyage of the Mimi.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Casey was amazing in The Assassination of... He was so fucking creepy/irritating that he sold the role. However I chose, "Matt Damon (said in the voice from Team America)" because he kicked all kinds of ass as Bourne, he was sick in Rounders and The Oceans 11, 12 and 13 are guilty pleasures of mines.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I like all three - but I really enjoy Damon in the Ocean's movies.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

But Ben was Shannon Hamilton: "Who's your favorite new Kid? Call me Donny.."!!

Plus he's one funny motherfucker on the Kevin Smith commentaries.

Comment

This is a fuckin' hard one. I'm really having a tought time deciding here. I've only ever seen Casey in Gerry, which I really disliked (the story, not the acting). Ben was awesome in Phantoms, but Matt was mother fuckin' Jason Bourne. One fucked Sarah Silverman, one fucked Jimmy Kimmel. And I guess that's how I'm deciding. Matt fucking Sarah Silverman = funny. Ben fucking Jimmy Kimmel = ball poppingly hilarious.

Ben wins, but only by a wee binkle.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah but The Affleck was going to marry J Lo... and lost her to fucking Marc Anthony. This is pathetic. Edge Damon.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Damn straight! Plus this....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, but he's with Jennifer Garner now. So things ended up much better for him. Losing Lopez was a plus, not a negative.

Comment

Exactly. Fuck J-Lo. Jennifer Garner was a super sexy spy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Damn straight! Plus this....

That was too epic for words. I love me some taco kisses.

Comment

Comment

And she was a 13 year old in a 30 year old's body. That's Big Brother's fantasy girl right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X