Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An epic tale of shame, love, drinking, and bodily fluids....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An epic tale of shame, love, drinking, and bodily fluids....

What do you call the opposite of a sausage festival? I don't know, but this was one of those. And I had a sausage.

The pictures are what make it great....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

holy shit! hahahahahahah. WTF was up with all the "poo poo" and "caress" talk?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

No idea. But I was laughin.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Epic
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That was fucken HILARIOUS! I will just curl up and die if that happened.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Hahahaha! It's made even better by the naughty word filter they must have working there. "gently caress" = fuck. "Poo poo" = shit.

Comment

yep. I've spent the last few days at work checking out that thread and a bunch of other ones. The people there are totally fucked up.

Comment

OH GOD.

somethingawful.

i hate you.
                scissors on his head! scissors on his fucking head!!

Comment

No you don't. It made you laugh at least once. Admit it.

Comment

Holy fuck. That is a great find.

Ever feel like throwing up while going down on a girl? The feeling usually arises after being crunk and eating too much when you have the munchies.
                    Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

Haaa, I had to post this shit here! Vern Troyer has a sex out... anyone see this shit? Blahhh! The chick in the video is actually pretty damn hot.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by blainegarrett View Post
                        Holy fuck. That is a great find.

Ever feel like throwing up while going down on a girl? The feeling usually arises after being crunk and eating too much when you have the munchies.
                        Well, I guess it depends on if her twat resembles a Sarlaac pit or not.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                        X