PodCaust Episode 29: You'd make a hot Dorf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 29: You'd make a hot Dorf

Cj is afraid of Fear Itself. Diary of the Dead vs. Cloverfield: Look at the sky flowers, Rob. We dare you to go on and break a sweat. Are there hidden undertones in the cinematic masterpiece, Little Monsters? Could Cronenberg or Aronofsky make the Ninja Turtles relevant? What's better: DuckTales or Looney Tunes to the XTREME?! Mick Jagger on a hover Rascal would be the best thing ever.

Episode 29!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

"Mon, Jun 07 2008 "

Disruption in the space-time watchamacallit?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

dammit. this is what happens when I'm drunk and updating. haha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"vidge-nets" Rob? Really?

Comment

Totally. I was fucking wasted during this one and didn't realize it until I started to listen to it. HAha. Although, I have no excuse for that.

Comment

Just bustin' balls.

Comment

It's warranted.

MASTERS OF WHORE!

Comment

fuck fear itself. i watched the show and it was just a wanna be rip of hostel with a twist of vampires. apparently the first one was directed by breck eisner. who? yah some guy that directed fucking saraha and tv pilots. and the show was supposed to have a line up full of directors that have done other horror movies. and just looking at the line up tell me the rest of the show is going to be crap. can't believe i actually finished the first show. ugh.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That's what I said last podcast, but Cj didn't listen. Haha.

Make sure to check this episode out Nerdious. We answer more of your questions hah.

Comment

The sped up Arnold cracked me up!

Comment

Haha. We are so professional at the PodCaust...haha

I always try to give enough silence to fit that in, and I'm always short.

Comment

Good one. Random and funny. Too bad Rob has the bladder of a 12-year-old girl.

Comment

HAha. That's what I get for switching to light beer. I have to drink twice as much. Redonkulous.

Comment

Light beer is pee.

Comment

I know, but I've lost weight since I switched haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X