Fuel 4 Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel 4 Water

Check this site out http://www.water-4-fuel.com/ just seen it on the news and it's pretty sweet... with gas prices the way they are I will be looking into this.

Basicily you you have a glass jar filled with water that you covert over to hydrogen fuel using your battery power and fuel injectors.

VERY LITTLE WATER is needed...
    1 quart/1 Litre of water (see photo) may last for MONTHS of driving. How come? That's because this small device forces each Gallon of water to expand into gigantic proportions: 1833 Gallons of combustible gas!!!

Here's the best-kept secret the energy lords have been keeping from you about Hydrogen-On-Demand:
    <BIG>WHY COMPRESS HYDROGEN IN DANGEROUS HIGH-PRESSURE TANKS WHEN IT IS ALREADY "COMPRESSED" IN PLAIN WATER - AND CAN BE EASILY AND SAFELY RELEASED??!</BIG>

<BIG>Double your mileage, possibly more: Our road tests have achieved 50% increase on a heavy 350 V8 van, 56% on a Ford truck, 107% on a Toyota car. Imagine slashing your energy bills left and right!
    </BIG>
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

i'm saving my money and the envrionment by taking the bus. haha to all you suckers in california. and i don't have energy bills or utility bills for that matter. so haha again suckers.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Shut up, I hate you. I have a little 4cyl truck and I'm spending 250 a month on gas to get to work and back. My wife has a 6cyl SUV and is spending almost 400 a month!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
      X