New In The Studio Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New In The Studio Store

I keep mentioning movie's that Ari, Bryan, and I can get here on the Fox lot so I decided we can put up the what's new in the store thread. Can always ship, not sure what it would cost to ship but I know any box set would be worth shipping.

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

I'm tempted to order Meet the Spartans and send it to Nerdious. That bastard. haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Haaa, he can hang it up on his wall... in the package of course.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

i saw meet the spartans at borders today and realized it came out today... hahaha. and i couldn't hang that on the wall alone... all my unopened movies would feel left out. hahaha.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          i saw meet the spartans at borders today and realized it came out today... hahaha. and i couldn't hang that on the wall alone... all my unopened movies would feel left out. hahaha.
          I thought you had Epic Movie hung up???

Comment

nah it was from netflix... i don't think they would allow me to do that...

Comment

So you guys work on the Fox lot? Do you spend half of every paycheck on Blu-rays and DVDs? I wouldn't be able to resist. My uncle works at the Microsoft homebase and it's all I can do not to e-mail him every week with requests from the employee store.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                So you guys work on the Fox lot? Do you spend half of every paycheck on Blu-rays and DVDs? I wouldn't be able to resist. My uncle works at the Microsoft homebase and it's all I can do not to e-mail him every week with requests from the employee store.
                Ari, BigB, and myself all work at Fox and I know we have all spent way too much... I probably have 30-40 movie's still shrink wrapped.

Comment

Go here to see what I own, if anyone's interested:

http://schlonk.dvdaf.com/
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That's just redonkulous...
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                      Ari, BigB, and myself all work at Fox and I know we have all spent way too much... I probably have 30-40 movie's still shrink wrapped.
                      see? it's not just me that has more than 10 shrink wrapped movies! i think it just might be a south cali thing. hahaha.

Comment

We save the shrink wrap for the environment....we're "green"
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                        X