PodCaust Episode 27: In the backseat with a bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 27: In the backseat with a bee

This was a fun one to do. Hope you enjoyed it!

www.podcaust.com/pods/pc.e27.mp3
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I haven't listened yet but the write-up on the front page tells me it is filled with fail. House sucks and Darkman is better than Spider-Man? Say it ain't so!

Comment

Haha.

Maybe.

Or maybe I was trying to spur conversation...

Liam Neeson > Tobey Maguire....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So...oregano huh? You lucky bastid.

Good to hear there are some Ed O'Neill fans out there. He'd be great as Vernon-lite.

Nice work again fellas.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

3rd place. I can deal with that.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oregano for the fucking win...haha

Glad this one was entertaining, and maybe we drummed up some interest for Grey's...

Seriously...that show is pretty decent.

Comment

Yes, Oregano one... that was a great story. Watch out for them crips!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Always, always, always watch out for Crips...

Lesson learned...

Comment

Ok.. Am I doing somthing wrong? I want to listen to the podcast because I had to skip Lesley's Grey's disscusion becasue I did not watch it yet but the link above does not seem to be working????
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

You're right. I think Helper forgot to transfer new files over during host exchange this weekend.

Comment

Ahhh, Helper.... Bad Monkey.

Comment

Yeah, I hadn't finished listening to the new cast, and it is not here. Your podcast. Give it to me. Now!

Comment

Helper is re-uploading the site. IT should be updated in a bit.

Comment

ok so unfortunately our old host decided that even though we paid for 5 more days of hosting, that they would just pull the plug....fuckers....so I will not be able to (well I could, but too much work) upload the files until I get home, as they are saved to my desktop. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Well poop!

Comment

Working...
                              X