Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weezer's new video solidifies the fact that their the best band in the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezer's new video solidifies the fact that their the best band in the world.

Behind Social Distortion, of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muP9eH2p2PI

The new video for Pork and Beans. Has nearly every internet meme from the past 5 years.

And while were at it, Internet Party 2

http://www.cracked.com/video_16271_i...n-myspace.html

That video is pretty awesome actually. God I love Weezer. I really hope their new album is better than the abortion that was the last one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

How did I miss this thread? Weezer is the shit, that video kick's ass and is now at the top of my list. I have hi hopes for the new album...... it should live up to the blue album!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Video was hilarious...weezer is soooo chill. That's some good West Coast summertime BBQ music.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Lesser shades of "Buddy Holly" in the latest video. I haven't been this keen to get back into their stuff since The Green Album.

(Yes, the album with the song where Rivers sounds like he's been eunuchified ("Hash Pipe").)
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Pinkerton is still their best. And if you want to argue, you're dumb.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It is. ME NOT DUMB. I GO COLLEGE.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

it's hard for me to choose between pinkerton and the blue album. the blue album is just too classic. but pinkerton is so good.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

No. Blue is a kickass debut. Pinkerton is their masterpiece.

Comment

Surf Wax America is still their greatest song live. As a closer, it is DYNOMITE.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Without a doubt.

Comment

Pinkerton and Blue album = equal love from me, I cant chhose between the two.
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I think I give Pinkerton the slight edge because it has that cool map underneath the CD tray.

Surf Wax is a fantastic closer. Even the douchebag who stood somewhere near me and busted the worst ass ever during THE ENTIRE CONCERT couldn't detract from that ending.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I think I give Pinkerton the slight edge because it has that cool map underneath the CD tray.

Surf Wax is a fantastic closer. Even the douchebag who stood somewhere near me and busted the worst ass ever during THE ENTIRE CONCERT couldn't detract from that ending.
                            Haaaa

Comment

Well, I bought the Red album yesterday. I'm no huge Weezer follower, I like em, don't get me wrong, I just haven't bought anything from them since the Blue album.

I'm about halfway through Red right now, and I am so loving it. I need to go get Pinkerton next week. Is the Green album worth the purchase?
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X