Grey's Anatomy: Or how Rob broke down and learned to love this show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey's Anatomy: Or how Rob broke down and learned to love this show

There is a dude incased in cement right now on the finale and Bailey just gave him a Star Wars speech. And included Extended Universe stuff. Funny shit.

And apparently, don't lay down in quick drying cement. It is apparently really bad to do.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Grey's Anatomy: Or how Rob broke down and learned to love this show

Best part so far was that the 3rd or maybe the 4th commecial was for a Toyota or something and it revolved around a dude incased in cement. But it was played for laughs. It is not funny people! Being incased in cement is like the 4th leading cause of death in the country.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ok so far this episode is pretty fucking nuts.

Jesus.

Comment

Havent watched yet but I was wondering about what that guy was stuck in, me and the wife where watching the previews and had to pause it. Now that's television.... how the fuck would one get in cased in cement.... yes it might be quick set cement but cant be that quick. Well I'll see when I watch!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

You know what I love about this show?

No, seriously people, if you do know please tell me, cause I don't have a clue.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

You love the way Grey is annoying?
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I love the voice overs at the end with the cheesy music. Love it about as much as Rob loved his rectal exam.

Comment

Oh, I don't know if anyone could love anything as much as he loved his rectal exam.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

He was giddy like a school girl after that.

Comment

Haha, I know - he wouldn't stop talking about it.

Comment

I've seen about 5 minutes of this show. Don't really care about it one way or another. Especially after watching 10 or 12 seasons of ER. Kind of over the whole medical show thing.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

OH!

Just wait Ari, there will be a day when that will happen to you. It is not pleasant. haha

Comment

Ok.. Lesley and Rob good job on the play by play podcaust, felt like I just re-watched the episode.

McDreamy car accident while going to speak to Rose is exactly what I thought and told my girl. Ok now... Alex telling Izzy or should I say begging Izzy saying just this one time, is that all I guy need's to do to get laid, cry about some fucked up child hood and tell the girl just this one time to get my mind off things and to cheer me up.

Seattle Grey Pimps!!!! That shit was funnier than shit, I hope they supplied that guy with a condom. Ok, I said it once and I'll say it again... Grey's Anatomy = Gay's Anatomy, this show has now deffinately jumped into the deep end with Torres and Hahn making out... that was nice! I'm telling you next O'Malley and McSteamy are next.
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Hey Cooter, I mean ScooterLaBeef, your penis just called me. He said he's living in TJ now with your balls, and he really doubts that they'll be missed.

Comment

Don't be hating Ari. Don't be a H8er!

yep, that's right, I spelled hate :: H8....

In your faces...

Comment

Working...
                              X