X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Fit

Who here got one?

I want to make fun of someone...haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Wii Fit

I tried, but Target, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and Gamestop were not being of any assistance. So, no. I do not currently own one.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Damn. There alot of game starved people on the Wii. I really hope that some games take advantage of the balance board, otherwise you're spending 90 bucks for another donkey konga bongos.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I never bought the bongos so neener neener neener!!!

Comment

i did... but it's in my closet unopened. i figure i might sell it since people are going apeshit over the thing...
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Jesus. Do you just spend money to spend money? haha

Comment

that and to threaten to take pictures of unopened shit to spite others. hahahaha.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Aftter months of searching........today at 2:49pm I finally found the last Wii Fit at a Game Stop. So now what you ask? Ari races home, goes to the bathroom (to weigh in 2lbs lighter) and then quickly changes into his so called "exercise shorts". What a loaf!!

I'm currently loafing it on the coach anxiously awaiting Ari's work out..hahahahahahah
                "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

HAha. Take video of him doing the hulahoops in his naruto boxers. VIRAL VIDEO HERE WE COME!

Comment

I'll be laughing so hard I wont be able to hold the camera still LOL
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

I'm still looking for one! Hulahoop video!!!!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Do you really want one? I'm sure I can find one around here.

Comment

There shall be no besmirching of the Donkey Bongos in my presence! Those game are fucking awesome. And hard as balls when drunk. I don't know how I can get amazing at Guitar Hero/Rock Band when I'm buzzed but fall apart on the bongos.

Comment

Cant afford right at the moment but yes I do want one, they have the new SKATE comming out and you will be able to use that balance board... looks pretty sweet.
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I got a nice workout last night. Good-bye tubby Ari! Hello sexy Kosher Beef Wrangler!

Comment

Working...
                              X