Yeah, so what if I like to fuck cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, so what if I like to fuck cars?

"It's something that grew as a part of me when I was a kid and I could not shake it."

Choice quotes:
    "I'm a romantic. I write poetry about cars, I sing to them and talk to them just like a girlfriend. I know what's in my heart and I have no desire to change."

He added: "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference."
    He says that his most intense sexual experience was "making love" to the helicopter from 1980s TV hit Airwolf.
    AWESOME!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Yeah, so what if I like to fuck cars?

is this about corey and his vw? hey-o!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Too funny...didn't read the article (I don't have time) but your excerpts remind me of a story a buddy of mine once divulged. After a rave people were moseying through the parking lot to get back to their cars when a huge group formed around a car near my buddies. As he got closer he saw a dude he knew ass naked fucking the tailpipe of a car. The car was obviously off but the mental image was fucking hilarious. Dude was rolling hard balls and doesn't remember the shit. Apparently there's pics to prove it happened. I never saw them, never wanted to.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

HAha....Glad I never did any of that shit in my rave period.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

they were glorious days...happy they're in the past. loved the music though.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus
            is this about corey and his vw? hey-o!
            Damn it how do these stories get released to the public so fast.. Oh well German engineering " drrooooooool"
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

All AMERICAN hot-rod egineering!!! I hope you didnt spen your tax stimules on German stuff.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I spent mine on bills! HOORAY FOR DEBT!

Comment

Mine went right back into paying taxes for the house, thank you Bush!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I've just learned from a credible (some guy named Earl, who smells like gasoline and bubble gum) source that the car-fucker, Ed Smith, has just signed a six year contract with MTV to develop a program entitled "Fuck My Ride".

Meanwhile: MTV continues its downward spiral, mired by reality shows, and a stubbornness on par with Jorge Lucas not to show music videos.

Also meanwhile: Ed Smith's wife of eight years, has given birth to a pair of twin Fiats.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                    X