Just saw Indiana Jones, Ask me anything! [spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Indiana Jones, Ask me anything! [spoilers]

And got paid to watch it! overall it was a good movie. They kept the style pretty much the same as the old ones.

Re: Just saw Indiana Jones, Ask me anything!

So was Harrion Ford out of breath at all and was his make-up staying on all right.... the is pushing 60! Any nice boobies?
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Re: Just saw Indiana Jones, Ask me anything! [spoilers]

Easy,

Did Karen Allen actually do anything in the movie, or was more of a fanwank thing? Also, CG.....was it overused?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

She didn't really do much at all. She has 1 scene. Thats it.
        CG was alright, in the opening scene you can tell its green screen, but after that I wasn't paying much attention to it.

No boobies.

Comment

No boobies...makes sense isn't this PG 13.

On a scale from 1-10, how douchey is Shia Lebouf? 1 being hippie (no douche) and 10 being the summer's eve factory.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Who goes to see tits in an Indy flick anyways. Ridiculous.

Also, Shia actually looks like he's the best part of this movie. He's really grown on me since Transformers.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

There are normally National Geographic boobies some where off in the back ground.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Nat Geo Graphics = wood killer
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Well i just saw it last night and i kinda liked it, maybe coz i'm a sci-fi fan.. love the ending... i did see a bunch of "green screening" glitches... oh well. Love Harrisons first line in the movie" this ain't as easy as it used to be" hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Madcatz7 View Post
                    She didn't really do much at all. She has 1 scene. Thats it.
                    Did you even watch the movie? She was in the whole 2-3 acts.

Just saw it, wasn't bad and it wasn't great. I'm sorry, but I started to hate it when the refrigator scene happened. Then Shia showed up and I came back around.

Bring on Indy 5 with Shia and a cameo with Ford. I hate to say it, but he's too fucking old to be pulling the shit he did in this film. I just didn't buy it. But otherwise, it was pretty fucking enjoyable.

And Lucas? STOP WITH THE STUPID CG BS!

Comment

ok, so I've let the film experience sit a bit and I still can't make up my mind. The astute film viewer in me hates this film. But the little kid in me enjoys it for it is.

I still hate all of the sloppy writing decisions and lazy filmmaking (seriously Steven, this is probably your worst movie ever) yet I still want to see it again for a few scenes (jungle chase, and even the ending scene (which doesn't work at all really, but for personal reasons I love it).

Arghghhghgh! I need people to discuss this with! Get on it fools!

Comment

Should see it this week.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

But anyone who has been listening to the podcasts lately should know of my love for the Lebouf! He fucking rocked it in this movie. And (god help me) he needs to be the next Indy with Harrison just making a cameo or even pulling a Connery.

Comment

The film was a big bag of mixed for me. It seems like for every one thing I liked, there would be two that just had me rolling my eyes. I mean, Harrison, Shia, the music; all great. But the villians, the plot, the sci-fi aspects, and the over the top nonsense just put me off. And when I can remember the scenes I disliked more then the ones I enjoyed, you know something's wrong. A lot of the film reminded me of the scene in The Lost World, where the little girl does the acrobatics and kicks the raptor. Just eye rolling nonsense. The fridge, Mutt Williams-Monkey Boy of the Amazon, and lame waterfall gag #25,256 just drove me nuts.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The fridge scene is where I knew this wasn't going to be a great movie. I could buy that someone could survive in one, but not being thrown around like they showed him. And the monkey boy scene was too fucking ridiculous. But man do I still love Marion. And the waterfall thing worked for me until the 3rd time. Then nope. But I did love the "snake-sand" scene. Shia and Harrison sold that shit. What really annoyed me? The fact that it was really only Shia putting himself full force in the movie. Marion was mugging for the camera, Harrison looked bored most the time, Ray sucked, and Cate's character was the most pointless villian in any of the movies. She should have been fucking badass, but nope. Just wasted.

Comment

Working...
                              X