World of Warcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warcraft

Anyone else here play it? I just dinged 20 on my Mage.

Re: World of Warcraft

Originally posted by Madcatz7
    I just dinged 20 on my Mage.
    That sounds sooooo kinky! You and Scott are a lot alike, huh?
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I used to play it, but got bored around level 50 or so. And once I played LoTRO, WoW just didn't cut it for me anymore. It was fun while it lasted though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I play but I mostly just kick it in the forest and kill wild pigs....just kidding. Go South Park!
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

hahahha. dinged. i haven't heared that in a LONG time. awesome. i used to play wow and i used to kick ass in arena as a shaman. and then i got bored and stopped playing. it was fun if i was able to play with my brother and friends but they would constantly out level me. even when they rerolled. they were leveling beasts in that game. and i was lazy and constantly playing ff11.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Jesus man...FF11? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you like pain?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

apparently... my job levels as of the time i quit, if i remember correctly, were: 75 blm, 70 bst, 65 whm, 38 nin, 39 brd, 37 drg, 51 rng, 53 thf, 37 mnk, 45 rdm, 37 smn, 37 war. hahaha.

Comment

Jesus Christ. Did you have a life? I think I made it to level 9 before I completely gave up. It was way too Japanese for my tastes.

Comment

nope not during those years. i seriously would work, go home and play for 10 hours, sleep an hour or two, and then go work again. i seriously lived off energy drinks then.

Comment

I work with a guy just like you....I don't know what he's playing right now but whatever it is I bet he is uber leet.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

just like me?! you mean he's just like HOW you were? cause fuck that shit. i need my sleep yo. and time to read wizard and toyfare and all the books i keep buying...

Comment

Hell yes I do play World of Timesinkery!

Got my first 70 early last year. He's a rogue, that looks like a drug-addled Tony Stark.

Working on my next two 70's: a 66 mage and a 69 (roflcopterofdoom) warlock (that is not Julian Sands).

And before you ask the question, no life here. Keep movin'.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

21 now. Getting harder to level up. Any suggestions as to where I should go? The quests in Hillsbrad are pissing me off, and its hard to get the time to do RFC/WC

That and I want the stave for the end of the WC questline. +7 int/stam/Spirit FTW

Comment

"Ouch!" my brain shouted as it attempted to decipher this thread.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

No shit.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X