That new DBZ demo up on the 360/PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That new DBZ demo up on the 360/PS3

is fucking ridiculous. I have no idea what I'm doing (as I'm just mashing buttons) but it sure does look cool. Anyone else try this? I thougt for sure Cj would have been all over this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: That new DBZ demo up on the 360/PS3

God dammit...noone here has tried this out? I need to know if I'm completely wrong on thinking this is fucking ridiculous.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i downloaded this on the ps3 when it came out but haven't installed it yet. i'll check it out later today and post my results with it.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'll take a look at this tonight
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm enjoying the PS3 one a bit more because of the controls. But it's ridiculous. I have no clue as to what's going on, but you unlock cinematics as you fight and shit. Crazy.

Comment

if the moves are anything like the super famicon version, the kame should be the same as throwing a haduken.

Comment

I played it. Sure was...interesting? I'm not a huge fighting fan, but this was decent. I was also just mashing buttons.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

awesome. i can only do a kamehameha in the game. it was ok though. not super great.

Comment

Word on all counts guys. I have a feeling that if I was into DBZ at all, this game would be pretty epic. Now to wait for that killer looking Naruto game for the PS3.

Comment

definitely on naruto. that game looks amazing. but fuck man, i just want my littlebigplanet already. shit.

Comment

You and me both brother. I'm getting a bit scared that it's not going to live up to the hype I've created in my head. I haven't been this excited about a game in years. Seriously. The fact that it's shipping with a complete single player game, 100's of levels for multiplayer and you can create your own content is fucking ridiculous. I just hope there is a way to share levels with only friends, as I have some ideas that would more than likely have Sony ban me.

Comment

seriously. but do you know how much hype this game has gotten? seriously, it's almost to the halo3/gta4/spore level now. the only thing i'm afraid is how many people is considered multiplayer to media molecule and sony? cause that would be effing insane if we had all of podcaust and then some in a level at once. and dude, don't go and get yourself banned. especially if home is released by then. cause we'll all be laughing at you while playing online.

Comment

Working...
                        X