PodCaust Episode 26: Extra Anchovies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 26: Extra Anchovies

An extra long podcast just for you lucky listeners! Is Slater coming to the island? Top 10 video games ever. And our very first contest.

www.podcaust.com
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: PodCaust Episode 26: Extra Anchovies

Rob: "I didn't like Catwoman though."

cj: "Were you gay as a small child?"

Gold, sirs. Fried gold.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Except switch those around...

I was the one that asked if Cj was gay...haha

Catwoman started my love affair with the fucked up goth girls that were incredibly unhealthy for me late into my 20's.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah. I just re-listened to it. My bad, Rob. Haha, CJ. You used to be gay...when you were 6.

EDIT: And yes, fuck Myst.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

"I promise you'll hear some Sexicon in the next one"

Uh huh. Just kidding. I did send those again though. Did you get them?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh I got them, but they are in MP4 style or something and they dont' work with Adobe Audition. I tried and kept getting error messages. And I don't have a convertor and didn't feel like downloading a free one that will be prolly filled with spyware and whatnot. If you can get me some .wavs or .mp3s then it's fucking on. But I did jam to em. Good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag
              Yeah. I just re-listened to it. My bad, Rob. Haha, CJ. You used to be gay...when you were 6.

EDIT: And yes, fuck Myst.
              Yep, people that like Myst baffle me.. I don't get it, never got it, and it's not even a fucking game. Fuck MYST.

Comment

I played it once. Got pissed. That was it. Never understood the fascination.

Comment

Ok, just finished the episode. Didn't listen to the Lost talk, as I'm still 3 episodes behind, but I loved the following:

- "Didn't like Catwoman? Were you gay as a small child?"
                  Priceless

- Rob's cockpunch threat to Cj. Never enough cockpunching in this world. (As a side note, while I was typing this, I accidentally typed "cockpinch".)

-The top 10 video games. I wish I had been a pc gamer. Looks like I missed out.

-Rob's going to buy a Mo-ped. We need pictures of you with your helmet if this happens.

-Cj's Billy Blob reference, and the fact you let the world know of my dick sucking antics. At least I got a nice pat on my Jew fro!

-Cj's never ending, "But Rob...." questions during the contest speak.

All in all, a fantastic episode. Cj sounded louder than Rob did for some reason. When he said "fuck" at the same time my boss walked by, I really heard it good.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I agreed with several of Rob's top 10 games. Especially good to hear Tie Fighter get some love. Fantastic game. Pretty good episode overall. And Ari's right, Rob was much more quiet than CJ.

Comment

Day of the Tentacle/Maniac Mansion love is rare, but oh so fucking great! Earthbound as well.

And, I cannot say it enough, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Myst.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Maniac Mansion kicked ass, never played Day of the tentacle. And why was Doom not on the top 10??
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Thanks guys. Glad to hear the one complaint is :" Too quiet". Could be worse haha... Yeah, I was quieter. We had our mics switched around so the settings were ass backwards. As I'm usually louder and Cj is quieter. At least this one wasn't lost. And to all the non-PC gamers back in the day, yall missed out.

The entire LucasArts back catalog was fucking gold. And FUCK MYST. It can't be said enough. Seriously. Fucking screensaver posing as a game. BS.

Doom was not on the list, because while it was awesome, Dott, X-com, Tie Fighter got way, way, way more play time.

Comment

It's all good, Doom, the first W of W, and Maniac Mansion where the only PC games I ever really spent time on.
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

need to spread some knowledge: final fantasy 3 in the us is final fantasy 6. final fantasy 2 in the us is final fantasy 5. oh also, if you have a gba, final fantasy 6 was ported on there.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                              X