Suge Knight got knocked out by who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suge Knight got knocked out by who?

Just seen this video on TMZ, this guy is an idiot.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0NmnYLVC2LQ

So some idiot decides to get into a fight and knocks Suge out cold and left lying in the street.... props to you man! But now you go on you tube and show your face to the world and place of business laughing about it, this gut seriously has only a week left to live.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Re: Suge Knight got knocked out by who?

Oh snap! Maybe Suge will find the guy and hold him by his neck over a hotel balcony. Just like Ice.....

Drop that zero and get with a hero.....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Dude is still alive...Suge ain't shit. I know the guy that took the video, whatever on all this shit.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother
        Dude is still alive...Suge ain't shit. I know the guy that took the video, whatever on all this shit.
        What, Suge ain't shit??? Now I don?t like the whole rap and gang shit and think it's pretty funny that Suge got his ass laid out but WTF... are we thinking of the same Suge that hung Vanilla WTF Ice from a balcony, the same Suge that has been arrested numerous times for weapon and attempted murder charges, started up a record label called "Death Row", the guy who has a mysterious involvement with the whole Tupac and Biggie murders???

I'm just saying that yes it's funny that he got knocked out but this guy who knocked him out will be killed or end up in the hospital, why the hell would you go on You Tube and glorify knocking some one out and laughing about it....... and for that he deserves what?s coming.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Suge deserved to get knocked out. Suge is a big fucking bully that ain't shit. He has been intimidating people for years. He's a man like the rest of us...he bleeds too. Suge ain't gonna do shit to the KNOCKOUT KID, because Suge's not from the hood anymore. He's a business man, his company did well, he stole all his artists money and now he's living off his investments. SUGE AIN'T SHIT....He's actually lucky he's still alive, he's had a number of death threats.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
          X