X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konami's "Rock Revolution"

http://kotaku.com/390879/konami-anno...ock-revolution

From the article:
    Rock Revolution is mainly centered around the drumming although there will be guitar and bass available as well. There were no guitars in evidence but they were keen to show off their drum kit which features a total of six drum pads and a pedal.The game will be coming out for the PS3, Xbox 360. Wii and the DS with each version having it's own distinct features but all will include a career mode and forty songs to play along with. Oddly, the console versions will not include vocals, but the DS version will. There is no official song list yet, so keep your eyes peeled for more announcements regarding that but I did see a few that were available on the demo which were Blitzkrieg Bop, Detroit Rock city, We're Not Gonna Take It and All The Small Things. There are eight playable characters and various locales ranging from garage to county fair to rock arena.
    Ok ok Konami, we get it. You technically were first in the whole "plastic toy drum/guitar game". But here's the thing. Your games were more hard than fun. And the song choices so far? Um, Rock Band already has them. I will keep an eye on the drums for the fact that there are 6 pads and whatnot, but cmon. You ain't taking down Rock Band. No way, no how.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Konami's "Rock Revolution"

Late to the American party. I'm done making my game room look like Elmo's Guitar Center. Sorry, Konami.

Comment

Working...
    X