Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BACONATOR...

...will ruin your life.

I would like to ask CJ if his face felt numb after eating this monstrosity. I tried it once (WTF, they replaced the Big Bacon Classic combo number with this. bad idea) and that was one time too many for me. It was delicious, sure, but it sat in my gut for what felt like days and my face felt funny for a few hours afterward.

Re: The BACONATOR...

I couldn't believe it when he told me he tried this. Too fucking ridiculous. And this is coming from the guy who used to eat a pound a bacon every Sunday.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Gross...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I wish it looked like that...

Comment

A pound of bacon, huh??? Did he have a dozen scambled eggs to go with that?
          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Well it wasn't just me. I had to make a pound so I'd have enough grease to make my killer eggs so Lesley could have her Stoner Sandwhich. Plus I love bacon. But I haven't had bacon in ages. Except occasionally on a burger. And that's only like 1-2 pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob

I wish it looked like that...
              That looks great!!!
              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

I know. That actually looks appetizing. Damn marketing people!

*shakes fist!

Comment

It is sad that the Big Bacon Classic went the way of the McRIb...or the Dodo.

Actually, that's how I ended up trying this...thing. The last time I ate at Wendy's was a year ago, so I had no idea they had revamped the BBC (?) and added #4 with a side of death to the menu. Needless to say, they summary by gravedigger was pretty accurate. Greatness, but at a cost. But no numbness was had by myself, only regret and shame.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

The BBC isn't gone, it's just not on the menu. If you ask for it, they'll make it for you.

I'm not a shill for wendy's, honest, but in the interest of full disclosure I'll admit I worked there for four years.

Comment

hahaha....awesome. I'll have to use that.

Comment

Good news continues to roll in today!
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I will try the baconator...I might get two. That shit looks like child's play.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                          X