Favorite X-Files episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite X-Files episodes

After watching the trailer for new one, I started thinking about this. I have so many favorite episodes. I'd say honestly, most of the first two seasons, HOME, Clyde Bruckman's Final Response, and Jose Chung's From Outer Space. There are so many more but I can't remember the names of them.

I really enjoy the one with Gary Shandling and Tea Leoni shooting a movie based on Muldar and Scully. And the one with the vampires that starred the kid from The Sandlot. Good shit. I'm going to have to watch some of these tonight I think.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Favorite X-Files episodes

Bruckman and Chung, of course. The couple episodes with Steve Railsback were really great, too. I can't remember the name of his character for the life of me right now, though.

Comment

Oh shit yes. Dwayne Barry. Good call man.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Never got into this show. Tried to but it never took. Trailer for the new movie didn't really do much for me, though neither did the first movie.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

SHUN!

haha...at least you're honest. Although to be fair, some of my favorite episodes of this show are standalone without all of the major overreaching alien captor plots. But now I think Supernatural is taking over as my favorite, well, supernatural type show.

Comment

I've never seen Supernatural. Since you just said it has become your favorite, I won't ask if it is any good. Did you watch that Sci-Fi original miniseries a few years ago? The Taken maybe? I think Spielberg was involved, or was that The 4400?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Taken was dope as shit IMO and The 4400 was one of the coolest shows that was cancelled last year.

Comment

the host was one of my many favorite episodes from x-files. i can't think of any others right now... but i'm sure i'll be able to post more once i open my complete series box and start watching them. hahahaha.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Jesus Christ Nerdious.

*shakes head*

I would fucking kill for that boxset, and here you have it unopened. You need to donate some unopened stuff to the PodCaust hahahaha.

Also, I love the Tooms episode, and the one with Michael McKean (from the 6th season) where his mind and Mulder's switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                    Jesus Christ Nerdious.

*shakes head*

I would fucking kill for that boxset, and here you have it unopened. You need to donate some unopened stuff to the PodCaust hahahaha.

Also, I love the Tooms episode, and the one with Michael McKean (from the 6th season) where his mind and Mulder's switch.
                    hahaha. hopefully my next unopened box set will be star trek: tng. ahahahahahaha. i just pick them up at borders when they run their 40% discounts and since i shop there quite a bit, i accrue "border bucks" which also lowers the price. i think i got the x-files set for like $140 total.

i remember that episode but i also remember he was in a few other ones as well. i need to rewatch this show damnit. so if you see me online watching a video, don't invite me. i'm just finally watching my unopened movies.

Comment

Want the box set Rob? I can get it for 100-150 bucks I do believe.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

oooh shit....I may have to....It's not out of print or anything is it? Because it may be a month or two until I have some spending money...I even own like 4 of the seasons already, but it's so fucking tempting....

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          oooh shit....I may have to....It's not out of print or anything is it? Because it may be a month or two until I have some spending money...I even own like 4 of the seasons already, but it's so fucking tempting....
                          no it's not out of print. if you have four of the seasons, it might not be worth it since there were what? 7 seasons? BUT it does come with the movie...

Comment

But it's my "collector virus" that has been dormant for too long. I always see this box set at Borders and I always point it to Lesley. What really pisses me off is that my season 3-4 box sets are big monstrosities with the fold outs and booklet and my 5-6 seasons are the lame snap case ones with 2 discs per case. My OCDness always gets peeved when I see them together.

Comment

I just called and they still have them in. $139.99 for the full set. Go look on Amazon and tell me I don't rule.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X