Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viva Pinata 2

http://kotaku.com/389389/viva-pinata...n-announcement

Fuck yes. I fucking loved this game for some reason, and there is a screen shot that makes it look like 2 players can play together. The only thing missing from the first one was online. And by that mean, there should be a way to visit or have friends visit your gardens. Maybe even see them on the screen walking around while you play.

And no, I'm not a 8 year old girl.

The first one was just too much fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Viva Pinata 2

Never played this one
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Alot of people never played this one. If you ever like games like Sim City or The Sims, then this game will keep you entertained. Plus, you get to play GOD. And that's why I'm all about.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i, too, am exicted for this game. when i first got the 360, i ended playing the first one for 8 hours. hahaha. rather addicting.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/872/872717p1.html

Details!

From the article:

The basic gameplay structure remains intact for Trouble in Paradise. You begin with a patch of garden and from there it's up to you to mold it into the kind of place pi?atas would like to live. That means planting flowers and trees, adding decorations, building houses for the pi?atas to live in, and laying down various surfaces. Each pi?ata has its own requirements for showing up, taking residence and being comfortable enough to do the romance dance and produce little baby pi?atas. The ultimate goal is to raise some happy pi?atas that can be shipped off to parties. How you go about that is almost entirely up to you.

New surfaces means new plants and pinatas.Trouble in Paradise is a true sequel and a ton of new content has been added to the mix. All of the pi?atas from the first game are back, though their requirements, likes and dislikes have been changed to fit within the new ecosystem. You'll also find 30 new pi?atas, ranging from the little Bispotti beetle to the massive Sarsgorilla. To attract them you'll have to make use of the new surfaces (desert sand and snow), a plethora of new flowers and trees and new toys for them to play with. Rare seemed to like the tracks and toy train that some pi?atas will ride best. My favorite was the Michael Jackson inspired tiles that light up when pi?atas walk across them.

As before, the game is as deep as you want it to be. New behaviors have been added, pi?atas will interact with each other more, and the romancing mini-game has been expanded and improved. You can still race through the romancing mazes, made easier now by the inclusion of a second camera angle, but if you want to improve your chances of twins or variants being born you can collect bonus hearts scattered throughout the challenge. Those who do it all the fastest will find themselves at the top of the online leaderboards.
          And my favorite part:
          Perhaps the biggest adjustment made to help the younger fellows is the addition of a full co-op mode so that parents can play with their kids. Two people can play on a single box with the second player free to hop in or out of the game at any time. The second player doesn't have access to every menu, but they have the full suite of tools to pitch in and get their hands dirty. And there is incentive to help out. For every good thing the second player does, a magic meter fills a bit. Once it is completely full, he or she can perform a special move that the first player would normally have to pay for. Tinkering, healing sick pi?atas, or filling a candiosity meter are just a few of the things magic makes possible for free.

The user interface is more friendly this go around.The team wasn't willing to talk much about its online support for the game, but we did get a peek at the main menu and saw that you will be able to play a game through Xbox Live or over system link. Given the offline co-op, it's a good bet that we'll see at least that much online.
          Fuck yes! Online! Awesome.

Comment

I keep hearing good shit about VIVA....I will play fo sho. Online looks promising.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Viva is one of those games that you either love or you fucking hate. Since I have a touch of the OCD I loved it.

Comment

Working...
              X