The best invention ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best invention ever?

So this weekend Lesley and I decided to go to the "rich part of the cities" to see Iron Man. So after spending 20 bucks for 2 tickets along with 15 for a popcorn and soda we take a seat in the theater. I then had to go take a piss. I walk into the bathroom and notice "gold faucets" and silently laugh to myself. I do my deed and then wash my hands. That's when I notice THE DYSON AIR BLADE. It is truly awesome. I rush back to my seat giddy with excitement. "Hey babe, guess what I just used? THE MOTHERFUCKING AIR BLADE!" she then rushes off to use them.

Now before you think we are some backwoods hicks, this has been a running joke to us ever since we saw Mr. Douchebag Dyson hawking these things on TV. WE've never seen them in public...ever. So when we finally did, we had to use them. And you know what? They fucking rock. My hands had never been dryer. MAybe that's why tickets are so expensive at that theater. To pay for this 21 century technology.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: The best invention ever?

The Dyson Air Blade? The holy fuck biscuit is that? I've got a Dyson vaccum, and love it. Such awesome sucking action!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Loss of suction is unacceptable in any situation.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Totally true. I felt like I was in Blade Runner using this shit. I was waiting for Roy to show up and kill me during the movie.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It was super cool! Of course they would have them in that part of the cities.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Wow, that shit looks ultra nice. You'd think they have them in LA by now. WTF? They already rape us on movie tickets. As for Ari buying a $600 vacuum...nucking futz. Thank God I have hardwood floors...I got a 30 swifter vac....works nice!
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I would not pay for a Dyson but I got one as a house warming gift from my mother-in-law.... kick ass!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

That's so key, I wish my friends/family weren't so cheap and bought me one....they look soooo kewl

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                  The Dyson Air Blade? The holy fuck biscuit is that? I've got a Dyson vaccum, and love it. Such awesome sucking action!
                  if you guys have a dyson, what you want my roomba for? ridiculous
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

To chase the dogs around, they can attach a little pooper scooper on the Roomba.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Heres a visual, I think we should make this accessory.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef
                        Heres a visual, I think we should make this accessory.
                        !!! we could get rich from this invention. put a methane detector on the roomba and have it seek out poop.

Comment

Hell yes, a methane detector.... great success!

Comment

only thing is, you'd need to make sure it's not in the bathroom when you're loafing it. i know i wouldn't want that thing aiming for my ass.

Comment

Imagine that..."Man attacked by methane detecting Roomba while making poopie"

Comment

Working...
                              X