Gears of War 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War 2

I just got done watching the gameplay footage for Gears of War2 and holy shit in a hand basket, this game looks FUCKING BADASS, if you have'nt seen it yet, you can watch it on XBOX LIVE, or google it your choice but iether way, make sure you have a big screen for this Fucking Master Piece
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Re: Gears of War2

Yah I saw this last night. Looks pretty fucking dope.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://kotaku.com/389240/two-more-gears-2-videos-out

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Loved the first one, 2nd look's great... hope the online gameplay stays the same.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I played the first one with my cousin before I got my 360...I will probably get it if everyone else does....I'm such a follower.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So who is getting this game this week? I may pick it up if some peeps here are grabbing it.

Comment

Friday right after work it shall be purchased and played all night long. That's the plan.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm getting it...got a $60 gift card for my bday.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'mma attempt to see if I can still pre-order for the midnight launch tomorrow.

Comment

Want it. Can't afford it.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

And I just paid it off. Thank god for old games I don't play anymore. 2 psp games and Dead Space = midnight launch for Rob tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Friday right after work it shall be purchased and played all night long. That's the plan.
                        Im getting on friday as well, and will be doing the same thing Ari is.... If we can't get a huge game going on friday, i say we make a day/night for it... ME WANT SOME MULTI PLAYER
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I'm in, will be making some trades to acquire this!
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I'm picking this up fo' sho'. I might even hit up the midnight launch so I can get the gold whatever it is. I'm almost as excited for this as I was the Rock Band 2 launch.

Comment

Gold?

Comment

Working...
                              X