X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ministry: No more!

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...050808.article

From the article:
    ?It?s the end of all of it,? Jourgensen insists. ?I just think it?s perfect timing with the Bush administration hopefully going away. I?m turning 50 in October, Bush is leaving and it just seemed that synchronicity was at work where you have a half-century milestone, you?ve been through a couple of Bushes and a Reagan and Clinton?s [scandals] and everything and you just finally figure, ?That?s about it!?

?I?m seriously busier and happier than I?ve ever been in my life because of the label [13th Planet Records] and the studio I own and the bands that I work with and the kids. I think I told you before, I always wanted to be a teacher or professor, and in a sense, it?s almost like School of Rock, because the kids I get on my label or the kids that I?m giving Revolting Cocks to or the kids that come and record at my studio also get an education of what not to do in a career and who not to listen to. So that?s kind of fulfilling in a sense ? it kind of fills my little professor/groupie fantasy.
    Good for him. He had a good ride. Glad I saw them a few years ago.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Ministry: No more!

Nooo! Never even seen them live!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I have no idea who they are....YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yes you do, Psalm 69... Jesus built my hot rod, listen to those and you will know who they are.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Yeah, I just watched those videos....never heard of them before. I'm way behind on the heavy metal type stuff...Sounds interesting, but not interested enough to listen to a whole album.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Al answers 13 questions. Good stuff.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I had a chance to see them live. Couldn't do so because of a school project. Oh well.

"A new world order. A new world order..."
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Nooooooooo...... With Scooter on this one... Never got to see them live... DAMN!!!! BigB... They are industrial.... Fuck balls and a half, I wish I saw them. Maybe in ten years they'll do a reunion tour... Hell! It may take less than that.
                "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                X