Law and Order: SVU DUN DUNNNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law and Order: SVU DUN DUNNNN

I fucking love this show. And thanks to netflix on demand, I just watched like 6 episodes. People who choose CSI over this show are suspect. I don't trust em. *shifty eyes*

DUN DUNNNN
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Law and Order: SVU DUN DUNNNN

And I have now been watching this show since 9 am. Just watched an episode with Lewis Black as a "Howard Stern" type character and Maggie Grace as a "Pop Princess Whore". Good stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's "doink doink", not "dun dun". [/anal L&O nerd]

Anyway, I think this is easily the best of the Law & Order shows. And not just because I want to be "interrogated" by Hargitay, if you get what I mean. Eh? Eh? wink, wink, nudge, nudge. yadda, yadda. etc, etc.

Comment

Totally.

Comment

Ok man, the girl and I discussed this. We don't hear it as "doink doink" but " Dunn Dunn". So I say both are correct good sir.

Comment

Oh snap. That was quite the finale. Lake=gone, Finn=gone, DA=gone.

Jesus. Oh well, I could never take Lake serious. I think it was the way he delivered his line. But Finn? C'mon man. He's the O.G.!

Comment

Yeah, I hope he's not gone for good but that's kind of how people leave the show. One day here, gone the next.

Comment

THE TWO YEAR BUMP!! I knew someone around here had to have started some sort of L&O thread!

Yesterday was just bliss. A nice, chilly day, bundled up on the sofa under a cozy blanket with Edison asleep down by my feet, waiting for George to get off from work - and what did I have to while away the hours? Two full L&O marathons! L&O Original Recipe ran from 5 AM to 12 PM, and then on another channel was L&O SVU from around 10 AM till midnight! WHOOT!!! Once the Original Recipe marathon ended, I flipped over to SVU and never left. They've been doing "SVU Theme" marathons, such as "What Would Wong Do?", where the episodes focus on the really sick shit that Wong is featured prominently in, "Family" themed marathons, where the perps are related somehow, and then this one was "Biggest Scares" for Halloween - which apparently, the viewers voted on their favorite (or I suppose scariest/most unsettling) episodes. Good stuff, Benson and Stabler at their finest.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  THE TWO YEAR BUMP!! I knew someone around here had to have started some sort of L&O thread!

Yesterday was just bliss. A nice, chilly day, bundled up on the sofa under a cozy blanket with Edison asleep down by my feet, waiting for George to get off from work - and what did I have to while away the hours? Two full L&O marathons! L&O Original Recipe ran from 5 AM to 12 PM, and then on another channel was L&O SVU from around 10 AM till midnight! WHOOT!!! Once the Original Recipe marathon ended, I flipped over to SVU and never left. They've been doing "SVU Theme" marathons, such as "What Would Wong Do?", where the episodes focus on the really sick shit that Wong is featured prominently in, "Family" themed marathons, where the perps are related somehow, and then this one was "Biggest Scares" for Halloween - which apparently, the viewers voted on their favorite (or I suppose scariest/most unsettling) episodes. Good stuff, Benson and Stabler at their finest.

DOINK DOINK!

Comment

I knew a girl from another message board who had two pet turtles named Benson and Stabler.

DOINK DOINK!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

I thought it was

DUNNN DUNNN
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

DUNNN DUNNN is Original Recipe.

DOINK DOINK is SVU.

And the SVU episode "Pique" is the sickest shit EVER! It wasn't on yesterday's marathon, but... I'm just sayin', is all.

Comment

I miss the days when John Munch used to actually do something.

Of course John Munch has now been a cop for what appears to be 35 years.

Comment

Never was an SVU guy...

Always watched CI. Vinnie D'Onofrio is so fucking over the top, it's epic.

DOINK DOINK...

Comment

Anyone ever watch CONVICTION? The show had some moments but didn't have a chance to build on anything.

Although I found one of the ADAs to be kind of ditsy and I think by coincidence every episode dealt with a rape case.

DUNNN DUNNN

Comment

Working...
                              X