Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark City: Director's cut...BLU-RAY STYLE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark City: Director's cut...BLU-RAY STYLE!

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/dark-city.html

Fuck yes. I <3 this movie so much. Bout time it got some loving.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Dark City: Director's cut...BLU-RAY STYLE!

Double fuck yes. I love Dark City to death, and it looks like this will make getting a Blu ray player a prioirity.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I just hope they keep the Ebert commentary from the first release.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
        Double fuck yes. I love Dark City to death, and it looks like this will make getting a Blu ray player a prioirity.
        why would a blu-ray version of dark city make getting a ps3 a priority and not mgs4/mgo or little big planet or resistance 2? noob. go get one already.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Cause I've got enough games right now, especially with GTA4 coming out tomorrow. Dark City is one of my foavorite films, and I NEED to see it on Blu ray.

I've listened to the Ebert commentary, and hope they don't take it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
            Cause I've got enough games right now, especially with GTA4 coming out tomorrow. Dark City is one of my foavorite films, and I NEED to see it on Blu ray.

Such a shame that i have a blu ray player hmmm.. I guess i'll have to wath the movie by myself on my 1080P TV MUUUHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Corey
              Originally posted by Ari

Such a shame that i have a blu ray player hmmm.. I guess i'll have to wath the movie by myself on my 1080P TV MUUUHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
              yah... and too bad your blu-ray player will not be able to play awesome games such as mgs4 or little big planet or resistance 2 or echochrome... buahahahhahahahaha.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I don't understand the hate for this film. Not so much here, but over at CHUD today it got blasted. The fim has no meaning and is humorless? Here's your meaning, don't fuck with nature. And if we all lived in an ever changing rat maze, I don't think we'd be full of too much laughter.

Comment

What is there to hate? Dark City has Kiefer Sutherland..... come on, Kiefer, Jack Bauer!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Yep. Totally agree Ari. Too many cynics over there now. Is the film perfect? Far from, but it's entertaining as hell.

Comment

Exactly! Out of their current list, this and T2 I just do not agree with. You know what should be on that list as CHUD overhyped? Equalibrium.

Comment

Equalibrium wasn't a bad movie. It was entertaining to watch once, but that's it. What did they say about T2? Personally, that movie bores the hell outta me at this point. I'd rather watch the first one, or even the 3rd.

*hides

Comment

I forgot what was said, it was earlier in the list. I'll admit that I haven't watched a Terminator movie in a while, but T2 was epic man! I love the gritty low budget feel of the first one, and the huge scope of the second (the T-1000 made the film), as for the third...the ending was kewl.

Comment

T2 was epic. When I was a kid. Now it's a boring, empy spectacle. And the director's cut of it is even worse. I honestly think I hate it mostly due to Eddie Furlong. Well that and the fact that it's boring....

The first one is awesome for how relentless it is. And Bill Paxton as a punk, with skidmarks on his face.

Comment

Working...
                            X