lotro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lotro

i know some of you guys play lord of the rings: online but how is it? i'm starting to consider it since turbine is bringing back the premium lifetime membership for $199, a deal i missed out on when lotro was doing reserves. i just need to go and get new power sources to test them on my computers. at least, i hope that's the problem.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: lotro

I thought it was a fucking blast. My buddy Erik and I used to play like mad. Cj tried but never made it past like level 13.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

$200 for lifetime membership isn't too bad... but i just don't know how much i would play it with gta4, mgs4, and fallout 3 coming out. and then there's warhammer online, which looks amazing. i saw it being demo'd at comic con and pax last year.

Comment

I wouldn't pay that, honestly. 15 bucks a month for a few months, and that's if you even like it. Warhammer may be cool, but I'm excited for Huxley.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I made it to lv 18 my man
          You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Haha. 18. I got to that in like 3 days. Slacker.

Comment

Cj's arrived!!!! Party time!!!!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

huxley is going to be in development hell forever!

Comment

Uh-Ohes:

http://kotaku.com/388442/return-to-l...e-this-weekend

I may have to try this again with my new rig.

* New Region - Explore the icy reaches of Forochel
                  * New Quests - Over 100 new quests
                  * Hobby System - Feel like going fishing?
                  * Enhanced Monsterplay - New monster class: the Orc Defiler
                  * Looking For Fellowship Enhancements - Mustering Horns and UI improvements
                  * More customization options - cosmetic clothing, traveling clothes, and barbershops!
                  * New PvMP dungeon - The Delving of Fr?r
                  * Return to Angmar - completely overhauled to enhance playability and fun

Comment

in case anyone is interested, lotro is offering a 14 day free demo at their website. i just downloaded it yesterday after my computer decided it was too good to load up spore... /sigh... and i had such an awesome creature.

so far, i'll have to say it's kind of interesting. reminds me a little of wow, without the nonsense of ganking and pvp'ing.

Comment

As much as I'm tempted to play again, I just can't justify wasting my time with a MMORPG anymore. I'd rather play some pen n paper game or COD with the BOLLS

Comment

now if I was single, bring that shit on. Or jobless. In fact the only reason i ever played this game was I was laid off for a month. And did nothing but play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          As much as I'm tempted to play again, I just can't justify wasting my time with a MMORPG anymore. I'd rather play some pen n paper game or COD with the BOLLS
                          normally i wouldn't want to too, but i just get too sad when i play cod and the online widget or application for d&d hasn't been released yet (since i don't personally know anyone that would want to play d&d AND be the dm). i just need something to tide me over till warhammer comes out.

Comment

This game needs a serious graphics update. The resolution and combat animation jank is bad.

Comment

Bwah? I had this running at super high resolution a few months ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X