New episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New episode

we're recording a new episode tonight. Tentative topic is:UPCOMING FALL/HOLIDAY RELEASES
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

All Fantasia: Music Evolved, all the time.

Comment

that would be Billy's area. I currently do not see that listed in my notes. BLAME BAYOU BILLSEF
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Forgot it was coming out. There's some games not on the calendar we used. I know GTAV remake wasn't on it either.

Comment

THE SHOW IS RUINED

Comment

What a bunch of unprofessional assholes.

Comment

I have a new mission every episode. Teach Rob why he is dead fucking wrong about an awesome game he wrote off for bullshit reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I have a new mission every episode. Teach Rob why he is dead fucking wrong about an awesome game he wrote off for bullshit reasons.

Go with God, good sir.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I am one for one.

Comment

But are you THE ONE?!!???
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Bayou Billsef and I just recorded the new episode all around the new games coming out this holiday season. It's 3.5 hours long. Do I put it up as is, or split it into 2 episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        it's working and I hate you.

Comment

No more split bullshit. I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!*

*yet surprisingly liked the movie Cliffhanger.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            No more split bullshit. I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!*

*yet surprisingly liked the movie Cliffhanger.

Are the Cliffhangers really that bad? The only difference between that and a new episode is just a tacked on opening.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I drive in a truck all day and I get tired of radio. Having 3 hours available is much more preferred than having 1.5. I admit I'm probably going to be the rare one in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                              X