Brain Dead Radio Episode 67: Mayonnaise Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EAT THE MAYO
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Whiskey mayo sounds great.

And by great I mean terrible.

Also: Fuck 3D.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh man that's a terrifying photoshop. Hope I can listen to this today.

Comment

Loved it. Total agreement about Piranha 3DD - that flick was flat out awful and everyone involved should remove it from their resumes. The line Rob quoted was the only laugh in the film.

Prometheus sounds more and more like a rental for me, and apparently a lot of folks. And 3D films aren't a must-have for me at all. Oh, sure, for stuff like Avatar I can understand, but this mad rush to make damn near every flick 3D saddens me. Agree that post conversion is a flat out waste - if the film wasn't shot in 3D in the first place, it's gonna show when you post-convert it to the point it'll take me out of the film.
          Last edited by Timothy225; 07-09-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks Tim! we were laughing afterwards as we both went in prior loving Prometheus, but after chatting about it our minds were changed.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

If it helps, I think CJ killed whatever desire I had for seeing this at the movies. Thanks, CJ, you dainty lil' snowflake, you!

Also, $10 says CJ tears up during the wedding. He IS invited, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Manthrob View Post
                Thanks Tim! we were laughing afterwards as we both went in prior loving Prometheus, but after chatting about it our minds were changed.
                But it's pretty, Rob.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

We both agreed that we loved the tech and alot of the stuff within the movie, but the waves of unanswered questions took away some of the love. I'm still psyched for the director's cut in hope of some answers. GIVE ME MY MAGICAL SPACE PISS CAVE DAMON!

Comment

I'm interested in the directors cut because I have to believe Scott didn't turn in such a crappy movie intentionally.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I went through the art book this weekend and they had some pretty interesting stuff that didn't seem to bei n the movie. Also bummed they changed some of the cooler looking designs for the final product.

Comment

CJ sure missed some important parts of Prometheus.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Space staples!

Comment

Yutani is another name, not Weyland's.

Comment

Agree with CJ about the furry little alien.

Comment

Working...
                              X