uwe "oye vey!" boll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uwe "oye vey!" boll

oh man... it just doesn't stop with this guy. now he's claiming that micheal "product placement" bay and steven spielberg are plotting against him and signing the petition to stop boll from making movies. then he goes and puts down a bad swede of saw made by teens... uwe, you are my hero sir. "my life for you!"

http://www.movieset.com/postal/news/uwe-boll-ebert
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: uwe "oye vey!" boll

That video was fucking awesome. Uwe is a goddamn genius. Seriously.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Dr. Boll succeeds once again in proving why he is not just my hero, but my own personal Xenu.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

from the mtv movies blog, http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/04/18...d-of-warcraft/:

Whatever else negative you can say about Uwe Boll, one thing you can?t criticize him on is his strong love for video games. I mean, there may be over 200,000 signatures on an online petition asking that he stop making movies, but he clearly loves the gamer market, and at least goes into each project hoping to make good films for that fanboy community.

Right? Right?!?

?You go for it, to please the game fans, but on the other hand if you have the hard core gamers, they live in their own world. And you cannot fulfill their ideas from a video game based movie, it?s impossible,? Boll recently told MTV News. ?And to be honest, the real gamers are the typical download guys, right? They don?t pay anything for movies, because they illegally download the movies. So why I should please these guys? I need the normal audience.?

That?s the Uwe Boll I know and love ? the Uwe Boll who?ll criticize even his most ardent followers. God bless you, sir.

But if you?re not going to make a faithful adaptation, why make an adaptation at all? Apparently, the folks over at Blizzard wonder the same thing, since they practically laughed Boll out of their offices when he approached them about making a World of Warcraft adaptation, the director confessed.

?I got in contact with Paul Sams of Blizzard, and he said, ?We will not sell the movie rights, not to you?especially not to you,?? Boll revealed. ?Because it?s such a big online game success, maybe a bad movie would destroy that ongoing income, what the company has with it.?

A bad movie! He called his hypothetical adaptation bad. Awesome.

What do you think? Could Uwe Boll have made a decent WOW flick? Come to think of it, what would a WOW flick even be about? Sound off below.

Comment

kojima on uwe boll adapting mgs:

"Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him."

damnit... i'm starting to wish i hadn't sign the stop uwe boll from directing. i wonder if one has been started to keep directing. b movies, especially when they're not intended to be, are awesome!

Comment

Haha. Like Blizzard would ever give the reigns to their most famous IP to Uwe Boll. That glorious bastard.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

in regards to the rumor about boll directing mgs:

This was an absurd story... Two French guys wrote a script, said they are from Konami hired to write the script, said 'You wanna direct it?' I read the script, I liked the script. I said, 'Yes, I can do it.' ...I read on the internet Konami said they had nothing to do with me, they had nothing to do with the movie. So it turned totally against me in the press.
              oh boll, you so crazy!

Comment

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJ3VLGDOVE

boll vs bay! my money is on boll since he's an amateur boxer, that is if bay responds to the call out. awesome. just awesome.

Comment

Oh I how I would love Bay to come out and accept the challenge. That would be hilarious. Uwe is ridiculous.

Comment

All the people with "beef" in Hollywood and the music industry need to lace up the gloves and jump in the ring. I would buy every single fucking ppv if they did it.

UWE BOLL > Me
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Boll would easily beat Bay. How could a mortal ever expect to hurt a God?
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/389860/uwe-bolls-best-idea-ever

From the article:
                          I think right in the Internet world there is a more interesting strategy I could go with. I have the rights to [Wii game] Zombie Massacre, and maybe we should do that movie with all the gamers and Boll haters, and people who signed that petition anti-Boll, or pro-Boll, we all meet in a big, small city ? somewhere in the Midwest. And we all shoot Zombie Massacre together; they all play zombies, and they're there and can give me advice if they think they can do it better than me.
                          How can you not love this glorious motherfucker?

And this thread is once again why in COD we are named [BOLL] haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                            http://kotaku.com/389860/uwe-bolls-best-idea-ever

From the article:
                            I think right in the Internet world there is a more interesting strategy I could go with. I have the rights to [Wii game] Zombie Massacre, and maybe we should do that movie with all the gamers and Boll haters, and people who signed that petition anti-Boll, or pro-Boll, we all meet in a big, small city ? somewhere in the Midwest. And we all shoot Zombie Massacre together; they all play zombies, and they're there and can give me advice if they think they can do it better than me.
                            How can you not love this glorious motherfucker?

And this thread is once again why in COD we are named [BOLL] haha...

i love the fact that he thinks he could pull off a gta movie. uhh, uwe, i don't know if you get the memo but gta is like a movie in it self. unless he just wants to do what he's been doing now and make some random movie and use the name to tie it with the game. uwe, you're crazy man. i like you but you're crazy.

by the way, what's a big, small city? i don't understand that concept. and i would totally want to be in the pro-boll zombie group, even though i signed the anti-boll petition. there would be less of us against the anti-boll. i like smaller odds.

Comment

I'm telling you, if he ends up doing that movie and shoots out in the midwest, I'm totally taking vacation days to be in a Boll movie. How awesome would that be?

Comment

Working...
                              X