The road is in front of you not under your fucking seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The road is in front of you not under your fucking seat

So today while driving through a parking lot in a bussiness area looking in fromt of me , the person in front of me decided oh i wont hit that guy coming towards me if i look under my seat for soemthing... To my amazement the damn guy fucking didnt look uo in time, so im honking my fuckin horn at the damn guy.. all of the sudden he relaizes hes driving onlyu to have me swerve to my left into a curb and fucking up my rim... The guy drives off and im pissed cuz i know something fuckin bad happen to my rim.. YUP not onlu did it dent right where i hit the curb but it left a scratch around the whole outside of thi rim... The only good part is that my balance is still good, and i have a credit card with the tire company with money still on it. The other bad part (besides the ugly ass scratch ) is that it took me 8weeks orignally to get the rims, so it might takes 8 to who the hell knows just for one.... DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT .

Do i care about my care not not at all... Check out my MYSPACE page to see the power of VWMAN
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Re: The road is in front of you not under your fucking seat

I say we find the bastard and kill him, sodomy style!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Corey

Do i care about my care not not at all...
      WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!

My brains hurt....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
        Originally posted by Corey

Do I care about my car, no not at all...
        WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!

My brains hurt....
        Fixed for reals

Comment

Man, I need to become a grammer nazi here. Haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What's funny was Nerdious claimed he was one when he first arrived here, but he turned out to be one of our biggest offenders.

Corey on the other hand, geesh.
            And don't laugh Scooter, you're not much better!

Comment

Yah, I've noticed that it seems like people just randomly hit buttons and hope that it spells out a word. Haha.

Note to people: It makes you look smarter when you use correct grammer and spell things correctly!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                Yah, I've noticed that it seems like people just randomly hit buttons and hope that it spells out a word. Haha.

Note to people: It makes you look smarter when you use correct grammer and spell things correctly!
                Sorry about that... I was kinda pissed off, and was not paying attention... I will work on it in the future

I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Haha. No worries man! I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything. I understand the frustration of stupid drivers. And nothing is worse when someone fucks up your car and you can't hold them accountable. I say you go on a stakeout!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                    What's funny was Nerdious claimed he was one when he first arrived here, but he turned out to be one of our biggest offenders.

Corey on the other hand, geesh.
                    And don't laugh Scooter, you're not much better!
                    fool. how was i one of the biggest offeners. like 2-3 grammar issues?
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

hmmm a stake out, not a bad idea...

Comment

*puts on Grammer Nazi boots and hat

Capital letters are your friends! Don't leave zhem out of zee fun!

*strikes Nerdious in the back of the knee with his baton

Haha.

Comment

Thank you Rob. Nerdious, your insane quest to banish capitalization needs to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                            *puts on Grammer Nazi boots and hat

Capital letters are your friends! Don't leave zhem out of zee fun!

*strikes Nerdious in the back of the knee with his baton

Haha.
                            For now on i will make sure to watch how and what i type. I don't like being beat by a baton haha

Comment

Good lord, I love this forum!

Comment

Working...
                              X