Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson's 2012 Film List

1) True Grit (1969)
    2) Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972)
    3) Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973)
    4) Friends with Benefits (2011)
    5) Dawn of the Dead (Zombi) (1978)
    6) Dirty Girl (2010)
    7) Cowboys and Aliens (2011)
    8) Blackthorn (2011)

more to come. I just need a place to hold it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

9) Muppet Treasure Island (1996)
    10) Redline (2009)
    11) 1984 (1984)
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

12) Stay Tuned (1992)
      13) The Song Remains The Same (1976)
      14) Rhinoceros (1974)

Comment

15) The King's Speech (2010)
        16) The Getaway (1994)

Comment

Have you seen all the list making and organization that imdb has available?

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            Have you seen all the list making and organization that imdb has available?

No. Is it compatible with Excel?

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              No. Is it compatible with Excel?
              As far as I can tell, no.

Comment

Troy, since these aren't new movies, what kind of a list is this? Just for stuff we plan on revisting in 2012? Or is it just your list, and the rest of us have to get our asses out of it?
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Probably just a list of flicks he's seen so far in 2012. Since he reviews movies, the thread could be a source of reference for him, but with the side benefit of folks like me looking at the list and saying "True Grit? I haven't seen that film in YEARS! Must check it out again!"

Comment

The list started because everyone seemed to be doing it last year. Then, I said that I couldn't do it because it would show how many films I see in a year. Then, they said I don't watch as many as I think.

Right now, you're just seeing a list of what I can say I watched at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      The list started because everyone seemed to be doing it last year. Then, I said that I couldn't do it because it would show how many films I see in a year. Then, they said I don't watch as many as I think.

Right now, you're just seeing a list of what I can say I watched at this point.
                      I wondered this myself so i started making lists on imdb. Does a great job at subsiding my ocd.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur2010344/l...&filter=titles

Comment

I'd be interested in knowing the context of each film viewing. Why did you watch it? Enjoyment? Work? Lose a bet?
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I'd be interested in knowing the context of each film viewing. Why did you watch it? Enjoyment? Work? Lose a bet?

It's a mix of work and proving a point. I wanted to show people how much shit I have to watch in a year.

Comment

That's fine. Again, I'd be interested in the WHY for each film. A list without context is just that: a list. Another fucking list.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              That's fine. Again, I'd be interested in the WHY for each film. A list without context is just that: a list. Another fucking list.

It is just another list to a point. I've mulled over doing a WHY for every 30 entries. It's just a matter of working out the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X