X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing. Now this is a story...

http://disembedded.wordpress.com/200...evator-car-30/

Crazy. The video is crazy as well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Amazing. Now this is a story...

That is insane. I can't imagine going through that.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Dude, I would have gone fucking nuts. I already hate small spaces, and being stuck in a non-working elevator would be hell. With those shitty lights and the smell....

*shudder*
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That was madness, pure bloody madness. After 41 hours, I would have lost it.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I felt so bad for the guy watchign the video.

Comment

I don't know how he was in there for an entire weekend without someone noticing. It just blows my mind!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Sad, Sad story...I'm going to have to blog about this.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ok I didn't want to start a new thread but had to tell this story.

So this weekend while I was away I was drinking a beer with a buddy of mine who went on tell me a story of something that had happen to him the day before.... now keep in mind I have known this guy for a long time and he is one of the nicest people I know and would not make up anything.

So my buddy goes to one of those car washes where you spray off your car and vacuum all your self and some lady comes running around the corner saying can you please help, there's a man crying for help over here. First thought is shit! It's late out and I'm not in a good neighborhood.... should I go see????

So he runs over and follows the lady a few stalls over and notices an old beet up car packed full of boxes and clothes which stinks to hell, he looks down and sees an amputee sitting on the ground outside of his car. My buddy is now thinking shit, this is fucked up... this guy fell out of his car and he also seems to be mentally retarded.

The amputee who is clearly missing both leg's begins asking my buddy for help with very slurred speach... all he can make out of what the guy is saying is "help". So he's says fuck it, I'll be a good samaritan and then he rap's his arm's around the amputee's chest and begins to lift him off the ground in attempt to put him back in his vehicle and all of a sudden the guy starts screaming hysterically and swinging his arms around hitting my buddy in the face and head so he drops the guy back and the ground.... WTF, he thought!

The amputee then struggling to say "what are you trying to do to me?", my buddy replies "I'm just trying to help you out and put you back in your car. Amputee replies "WTF" and he is now holding a dollar in his hand pointing at the coin operated vacuum machine "help, cant reach" the amputee replies.

FUCK!!!! My buddy says in his head as he gets all embarrassed in front of the other good samaritan lady, he puts the dollar in the machine and walks off.

Classic! I had beer blowing out my nose and mouth when he was telling me this as he acted it all out and even spoke retarded like the amputee did..... poor guy!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

An un-contacted tribe found in Brazil, I find this fascinating that there are still tribes out there that have never been encountered by civilization. Looks like in the photos that they are freaked out and aiming there bows at the plane.
                  http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...OgH_wD90VL5MG1
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                  X