The Frog Brothers and Crenshaw Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Frog Brothers and Crenshaw Jackson

Yeah, a catch all for Ceej's solo, my solo and our SUPER GROUP music we make. Everything done in these songs (beats, melodies, etc) are all done by us. Using guitars, keyboards, synths, etc. No pre-recorded loops or shit here.

"Hidden"

This one was all live. Started with a basic drum beat I made and bass line. Hit record and this came out.

"Denial"

An older song I made a few years ago.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

"Hidden" kinda weaves a balloon knot of Butthole Surfers and Johnny Carpenter.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Denial" is straight outta Erfbound.

And here I was waiting for a Sevendust cover...
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha, thanks man. Ceej will be posting a ton more soon. His shit is way better.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I dig "Hidden" a lot.

Comment

"Army of 12"

Song both of us worked on. He did drums I did the synth programming.

Comment

"Grinding"

Done on an organ I found in the trash, synths and Ceej's sweet drums. A bit rough.

Comment

"Shotgun Jesus"

Yep, good ole' Shotgun Jesus.

All done in one take on the fly. Ceej knows how to improv a song. haha

Comment

"Creed's Mansion"

My piano and some drums I made.
                  You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

That started like something straight outta Duke Lion.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Gross"

yep. recorded last night drunk as fuck.

Comment

Just realized the link above wasn't working. Link has been fixed.

Comment

"Absorb"

Impromptu freestyle by Ceej.

Comment

"MC Glumgold"

Another freestyle by Ceej.

Comment

"Ghosts in my Head"

Made this using some drum machines, synths and FX pedals. All recorded live.

Comment

Working...
                              X