Austin Powers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Powers

So I was reading on AICN that they are going ahead with Austin Powers 4: The search for a funny joke that hasn't been run into the fucking ground

It got me thinking. I really do love the very first one. I seem to remember it coming out with little to no fanfair and I saw it in the theater with maybe like 10 other people. And I fucking loved it. Dr. Evil cracked me up, Liz Hurley was fucking hot and Mike Meyers was actually funny. Then came the horrible impressions and countless people saying "YEAH BABY! OH BEHAVE!". Then the sequel came out with Heather Graham. And it sucked. The jokes were taken from the first one and redone except with a midget. And it really wasn't that funny. Then came the horribly 3rd one. The one with a bad guy with a golden penis. Really? That's the best they could do? It was one unfunny joke after another.

So here's a question. Is there anyway they can actually make a funny AP flick? Or should they just put this old dog out of its misery?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Austin Powers

They should just start tapping into the bond vaults...A scaramanga type character would work. No female sidekick though, just broads he shags....Yeah Baby!
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Its done. Its been done. Please lord no more.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It's done. The creative fluids dryed to a rotten crust as soon as the cameo heavy opening of Goldmember ended.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I forgot about that part. That was mildly entertaining. Otherwise trying to get through that movie was like pulling pubes using a rabid rat.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

there is a small chance that is might work, but if you think about it this happens with all movies. wether it be a sequel, prequel or new one... Hell i know not a whole lot about DBZ but if they had great special effects and a awsome cast it might work, than the pics came out on the internet..... OH JESUS CRIST, at this point i dont think any mind blowing preview could change my mind.
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I concur....fuck DBZ, fuck AP, and I would like to fuck Liz Hurley!
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

DBZ, while I've only seen a few and it didn't do anything for me, would work way better as a CG cartoon. There is no fucking way they can pull off some of the fight scenes unless they have a Matrix type budget.

GO watch the final fight scene in Revolutions again. That's how a DBZ fight should look. And judging those photos that were leaked, there is no way that's going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother
                  I concur....fuck DBZ, fuck AP, and I would like to fuck Liz Hurley!
                  i'll take liz after big brother is done
                  I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                  Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                  Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                  She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                  X