No announcement yet.

Brain Dead Radio Episode 43: Trace Amounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we change The Ed Hocken Show to The Award Winning Randall Show? Lulz Also Fright Night trailer looked fun to me, Farrell was having a blast. Rerb was molested by a sexy vampire.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Next time Ed and I meet, he is going to club me to death with the Jurassic Park mosquito cane.

Great ep. Ceej asking you to tone it down at the beginning floored me for some reason.

I would have preferred if the Roddy McDowell character from Fright Night was based on Wesley Snipes in the remake, possibly played by Michael Jai White.

Comment

Nah, it's cool. I like having rotating hosts because it keeps things interesting and I want to have a more interview like show.

Still we need to record regarding the Smallville finale and Arnold's love child, ASAP
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Your thoughts on the name change to the Ed Hocken show?

EDIT: to Randall
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Only if Rob is willing to let CEEJ head BDR.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Only if Rob is willing to let CEEJ head BDR.
              Different shows different cases. Ceej is not the Award-winning Ceej. Randall however......

Comment

CJ and I will record our own show via Skype. It will be called "Lazy Fucks" and we'll record one episode every 8 months. Stay tuned!

Comment

How many months late can we expect those shows to be?

Comment

A dog's shock collar around Rob's neck. The remote in Ceej's hand.

That will stop the language problem.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                      A dog's shock collar around Rob's mansack.
                      Videocast

Comment

Rob is butthurt Bret Hart didn't give him the glasses.

EDIT: Gleaming the Cube - I still want the diamond plate skateboard.
                        Last edited by BillyG; 05-23-2011, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Night of the day of the whatever the carp is hilarious.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Rob is butthurt Bret Hart didn't give him the glasses.

EDIT: Gleaming the Cube - I still want the diamond plate skateboard.
                            haha. yes. The skateboard that would be of no use is still fucking awesome.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I would murder babies at the $8bil abortionplex for Power Stone 3, and a new Jet Grind that isn't the dumbed down stupid easy retarded Xbox version. You didn't even make the controller motions! ARGH. And why isn't the original JET SET RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIO and Power Stone 1/2 on XBLA? I need the JGR soundtrack. Sweet soooooul brothaaaaaaaaaa.

Think I'm pulling the Dreamcast out of my closet tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X