Brain Dead Radio Episode 41: If You Smell What The Crow Is Cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 41: If You Smell What The Crow Is Cooking

Rob and Ceej start off the show discussing the various ways people have found the show, the legacy they are leaving behind, just what it is to be a weeaboo and Ceej taps the hell out of some mana. Rob beats Wesker and misses Raccoon City, Winston Zeddemore and Robocop team up in a bad movie, and they wish that 'The Crow' reboot would star nothing but WWE stars. They rise with some apes, discuss 'Black Dynamite' and then VOICEMAIL!
    You guys laid the smackdown on their candy asses!
    0%
    No. No smackdown was laid. Fuck you guys.
    0%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Ok... I have never ripped into 'Hackers' as much as you rip into 'Leviathan'.

Time to start.

Comment

Steampunk archery...

Interesting concept.

Comment

Ceej's balancing act hinging on Wu tang? Glorious and troof.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha. Oh Ceej.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And OMG dying at you explaining to him why he'd be a hard sell as a single man. Shit=lost
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Also my kid says fuck your kick flips! lulz seriously if I knew that would be the only call I would have came with something more on topic.

Comment

haha, it's all good man we were too fucked up by the end to listen to a 3 min call haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto

Black Dynamite sucked.
                  WHAT
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-16-2011, 07:36 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Would have loved it if it was 45 mins long

Comment

Everything about that movie is great.

From the Shakespearean actor in the beginning to the advent of chicken & waffles, to Captain Kangaroo Pimp.

YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG HONKEY, WHITEY
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Not my cup of tea. I was bored more than I was entertained during that flick.

Comment

I'm going with Rerb on this one, Black Dynamite was good and then I just got tired at some point. Pootie Tang? Fucking classic and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Comment

You are all insane.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Maybe my favorite episode. You for cereal need to make the search words a, at minimum, biweekly feature. Was in fucking tears the whole time. And I love that Rob gets super pissed at B's kid because he can't hit slow pitch lulz

Comment

Working...
                              X