Braindead Radio Episode 38: THEY LIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 38: THEY LIVE

After a 15 minute brawl in an alley Rob and Ceej are ready to hit the ground running. Rob tells tales of almost hitting rock bottom while Ceej hangs out in the Rapement a bit too much. Rob gets hit in the head too many times and becomes an old timey boxer, Ceej enjoys P. Diddy and relates to Jonah Hill, Rob enjoys duck breasts and Thom Yorke spazzes out and lets Ceej down. Then, VOICEMAIL!
    Good show ole' chaps!
    100.00%
    No sir, I don't like it.
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Rerb got raped by shots. Off to a good start. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Echo the Lost Boys and Fright Night love. Both are so awesome. Also Vin vs the Amish would be epic. "Nice going dicktit" Hey Vin Amish horse carts don't have turn indicators, you sure you weren't drunk?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

indeed
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ceej should get off his ass and start working on the show more. Every week it's like this....

Rerb: What's new with you
          Ceej: *crickets*...nothing
          Rerb: Ok so this is what I wanna talk about.....

Comment

I'm just glad he showed up and we were able to do a show. I thought it was pretty good. We were both in a good mood, granted I was pretty gone when we recorded this one.

Comment

The show was fun and I'm not bitching trust me but it cracks me up every episode.

Comment

I had a whole bit I wanted to do, but he didn't want to talk about it.

Comment

Hahahaha, I can only imagine.

Comment

I think I get his reasoning, but it was like "THIS COULD BE REALLY FUNNY DAMMIT" haha

Comment

was he to sensitive? Like a fat topic or something? PM me details and I'll call in which will lead you right where you want to go lulz.

Comment

Nah, it was nothing like that. He got a promotion at work in which he now is a manager. I thought it could be funny to talk about his management techniques (he has none) haha.

Comment

It was your eyes. Don't you have a photoshop project to work on......
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Ahhhh so he was worried a co-worker would hear. Gotcha'

Comment

Probably.

Comment

Working...
                              X