Braindead Radio Episode 37: Funeral for a Gentleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 37: Funeral for a Gentleman

Rob gets to hear what people really think and it doesn't go as well as he thought but Ceej is able to to finally have his 'Stand by Me' moment. They chat about TGIF, Rob invents something awesome, they discuss Final Fantasy: Tactics and then Rob hangs out with the Red Lion. Rob and Ceej travel back to 1995 and discuss their top 5 movies from that awesome year in cinema and then, VOICEMAIL!
    Good!
    60.00%
    Bad!
    0.00%
    Indifferent!
    40.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Never played Ocarina of Time? Jesus christ.

Comment

Kids is amazing. I HAVE NO LEGS I HAVE NO LEGS and "Shhhhh it's me Caaaaspa" get used at least once a week in my home.

Comment

Fuck yeah in regards to "KIDS".

Also, he fails pretty fucking hard later on too regarding films that EVERYONE should have seen by his age.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ari's call was the best. I'd listen to the ever lovin shit out of Quantum Leap episode discussions.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

There was no debate in FF:T, it was a goddamn smear campaign and a fan's acquiescing. I am sad.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

LOL @ Cutter Link
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

1995 movies: so fucking many to choose from.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

1995 ruled

Comment

Word.

No Heat, Ceej?

Jesus Tapdancing Trejo Tattoo.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Durst on a Dino is really fucking let down that he was not included on the Rerb Corpse-a-thon. I grossly overestimated my impact on the show. I must retire the red hat now. I hope you're all happy.

Also She's right I'm Hebrew needs to happen nao!! Also "You can spit on him" = glorious. The "fuck Rob Party" = gloriouser.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Also why is this episode not named "Ceej fails over and over and over again."?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Amen on the Mallrats front.
                          No Holds Barred?? Lulz Rob's genuine "you make me sad sometimes." Awesome.

Ceej got some respect this ep. Enjoy it, it won't last after this ep.

Ari pulled an Ed Hocken style HEEEEEEEEY GUYS!!

Good episode but my gooooooooood the fail on Ceej.

Comment

Glad you dug it. Also, in regards to the intro, I'm actually glad I didn't get more VM's for it. Even with just those 3, I cut out over 10 mins. Mostly from Ed's haha.

Comment

Also, I'm really digging having more than a day to get these episodes done and up on the main site now. I edited out like 20 mins from this episode, which I think made it quite better in the long run.

thoughts on our top 5 lists?

Yay? Nay? More?

Comment

Working...
                              X