• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coachella

So the line-up has been announced.

http://pitchfork.com/news/41250-coac...neup-revealed/

Daddy want.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

OH MY GOD DFA1979 IS PLAYING IT

Goddamn it, that's a beautiful lineup.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

FUCK YEAH to DFA1979
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It is beautiful. I'm giving serious thought to going.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

*defaults to position about Cochella being hot as shit and smelly*

Still, people always say Cochella is always tits.
          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-19-2011, 10:50 AM.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I don't think a 3 all day/night music festival is your thing Ed. Especially if your default response is Cochella being hot as shit and smelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I don't think a 3 all day/night music festival is your thing Ed.
              Fuck no it isn't. Not mine either.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Cochella is hot as shit and smelly. That show always goes on during a heat spike.

Comment

If your first thought isn't "How do I find a way to fund this trip?" then Coachella isn't for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    If your first thought isn't "How do I make sure no one steals my shit while I'm over there?" then Coachella isn't for you.
                    fixed

Comment

Seems to be an interesting and eclectic assemblage of bands. Would that I could experience the awesome; I'll have to make do with the eventual Palladia broadcast.

Comment

God, I couldn't get up to go to Coachella unless the headliners were Led Zeppelin, Faith No More, Jimi Hendrix, and Nirvana. I've come to the realization that concerts aren't worth the time/money/aggravation, let alone a huge festival out in the desert.

Comment

Bunch of old folk up in this bitch.

Comment

Bunch of inconsiderate assholes up in concerts that make the $50+ you spend worthless.

Comment

Yeah, nothing like standing in a three hour line to pay for $10 water. Just so you can revist that Woodstock '99 feeling all over again.

Comment

Working...
                              X