X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office

"Bears eat beets"
    "Bears beat Battlestar Galactica"

Finally a new episode tonight. It's been far too long. I need my Pam and Dwight fix. I was reading the other day that there is going to be a spinoff show that will air after the SuperBowl. Really don't know how I feel about that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: The Office

I'm not too sure we need a spin-off, but I'm pretty damn happy were finally getting a new episode tonight.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Unless the spinoff was about Dwight's Bed and Breakfast. Then that would be too awesome.

WE need more Mose.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

A Mose spinoff would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder..... I completely spaced on the new episopde for tonight!!!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Michael's poor 200 dollar tv....

And the lyrics to Hunter's song were great.

Fantastic episode over all.

Go St. Paulli's Girl!

Comment

There wasn't enough Dwight in this episode.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Fantastic episode last night. Loved the meeting of the 5 "dons" as it were. The whole bit with Creed and his need for 3 chairs is the greatness. And I loved the proposal fake out. Although, the girl and I both thought the whole "I bought this one week after we dated" thing was a tad creepy. Over at CHUD it seems I'm one of the only ones who thinks this, but it was a bit creepy. And if Lesley thinks it is (as she is all bout Jim and Pam) then something is not right.

And god bless Andy: "it's for the guy who can't pay his kid's orphanage bills".

Greatness.

Comment

It's not creepy. Jim's been pining for Pam for five years. They know each other really well from work and stuff. I think it's sweet.

Of course, I'm a big girl so take that into account.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger
                    It's not creepy. Jim's been pining for Pam for five years. They know each other really well from work and stuff. I think it's sweet.

Of course, I'm a big girl so take that into account.
                    He may have been pining for her that whole time... but they are just getting know each other in a relationship. I just thought it was a little too early.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Micheal beeing upset over a gril he did'nt even know, and then him a dwight signing at her grave
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Jesus, Corey. That post makes no sense. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Corey
                          Micheal beeing upset over a gril he did'nt even know, and then him a dwight signing at her grave
                          WTF
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Fantastic episode last night. Dwight's Hobbit remarks were killing me. Totally knew Ryan was doing coke when he first showed up at The Office. Dwight;'s line "I won't call her" made me laugh fucking hard for some reason.

Also, the whole Toby bit. Jesus christ was that hilarious. "Um, I'm moving to Costa Rica. Now I'm going to hop the fence and jog home"

HAHAHAHa

Comment

Last night's episode was a gem of awesomeness. Me and Sarah were dying. Dwight has become a television God, I just wish we could have heard his entire lullaby.

Comment

Working...
                              X