Braindead Radio Episode 36: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 36: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing

Rob and Ceej kick of 2011 with 2 hours of some ridiculous conversations. Rob battles his mortal enemy, the Russians attacked BDR, Ceej and Rob both fail in regards to Christmas and then they both enter the witness protection program. They discuss 'Exit Through The Gift Shop', 'Darkon', 'I'm Not Here' and "Best Worst Movie' while Ari fails hard, Ceej fails moderately and Rob wants to have sex with Helen Mirren. They go through their top 5 games of 2010 and then VOICEMAIL with the return of VIN!
    YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!
    42.86%
    YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
    14.29%
    MOTHER FUCKER?
    42.86%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Once again, you two brought the goods; this episode had me rolling! Loved the video game countdowns from you and Ceej, the movie reviews (must give Darkon a rewatch), and just the general yukfest.

Great to hear the call-in from Vin, too (somewhere where there's snow and they speak English, though with a funny accent... I gotta go with your theory of him teaming up with Charlie Sheen fighting aliens, crew).

Bring on episode 37!

Comment

Thank you sir. We had fun on this one, glad you enjoyed it!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I too want to play some Mad Dog McCree.

Music cues are glorious in this one.

At the countdown vidjyagames at the moment with the Bell Biff Dafoe.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

New Vegas, eh?

ReeespectWALK to Ceej.

I couldn't breathe during the Delocated Harry Potter stuff.

Aaaaaand just like that, Ceej lost the reeespectWALK for that Arnold Palmer shit. Dude earned that Milli Vanilli outro.

Great show. Stop eatin' dip-of-death sammiches, and learn to love New Vegas.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Why save links in folders when you can both just make Amazon wishlists? That's what Brittany and I have done so whenever a birthday or whatever pops up we can just jump in there and find easy gifts.

Comment

Most of our stuff is from specialty sites.

Comment

So...fleshlights. Roger roger.

Comment

Listening right now and the music during Twisted Metal - nice. Lulz @ the whole gaming list convo.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Love the idea that Martin is actually Mr. Brainwash and directed Troll 2 as an artistic statement.

Comment

"If you don't have a team name, YOU'RE NOT A TEAM"

Lulz. Not sure why that fucking has me rolling but I'm having trouble typing it's so funny. And CJ having "X's" in his team name? ROFL
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Could someone post the image, description and link over at the other place? XKTHXBAI!

Also, glad this one was enjoyable. And it's totally true, CEEJ NEEDS A GODDAMN TEAM NAME. Bunch of fail,.

Comment

BIG B's "Good Vibrations?" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Music FTW AGAIN!!

Comment

Bryan has always had that song. I keep that shit real.

Comment

I guess I forgot since I haven't heard him call in for quite some time. Also I was really behind on the show due to unforeseen circumstances. Namely, laziness.

Comment

Working...
                              X