Terriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terriers

This show is awesome. Not without flaws but a damn fun show. More people should watch this one.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Noted.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And agreed. So solid. Donal Logue is doing some of his best work here. Fuck, I hope this gets renewed.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

It's FX they usually give new shows a chance. *crossedfingersbrofist*

Seriously Rob, Logue is ripping shit up in this one. Takes a few eps to flourish but even the first few eps are really good.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I really love it, but I got like 3 episodes behind and couldn't catch up. I have all of them on my DVR and will be catching up promptly.

Comment

If it's the last three, which obviously it should be, buckle up because those three eps are a one way ticket to awesometown.

Comment

I will not be happy if this doesn't get a second season.

But even if it doesn't, the DVD set is going to be forced on my friends and family. God as my witness, they WILL experience how goddamn great this show is.
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

I am so glad that I was not alone on this. I was wondering because no thread existed but no I are vindicate!!!

Comment

Cancelled. MOTHERFUCKER.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Blame on the HORRIBLE marketing. If I didn't dig Donal Logue I would have never given it a chance, because the commercials gave zero clue what the show was about.

Comment

Totally. I'm still angry at the posters with a goddamn dog on it.

~

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        Cancelled. MOTHERFUCKER.
                        SUNAVBITCH!

And yes, the title suck-diddily-ucked.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          Cancelled. MOTHERFUCKER.
                          <object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YKss2uYpih8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Goddammit.

It kinda reminds me of Walt's solioquy in the 'Fly' episode of Breaking Bad: it ended on a perfect moment.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not sure how legit this is, but according to instantwatcher.com Terriers is going up on Netflix Instant on December 1.

Hopefully this means a DVD release is forthcoming.
                            sigpic

Comment

omgomgomgomgomgomg

~

Comment

Working...
                              X