Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney films

from http://www.cinematical.com

Up will follow WALL-E for Pixar, featuring the voices of Ed Asner, Christopher Plummer, John Ratzenberger and Jordan Nagai.

Tinkerbell will go direct-to-DVD, followed by three sequels. So four Tinkerbell films all together.

Rapunzel is back! Not only that, but the classic story will be done in full CGI.
    King of the Elves is another film coming from Disney animation in 2012, and it's based on a Phillip K. Dick story.

Toy Story and Toy Story 2 to be released in 3-D in 2009 and 2010.
    Toy Story 3 hits theaters on June 18, 2010
    Newt will be Pixar's film in 2011, and it comes with this description: "What happens when the last remaining male and female blue-footed newts on the planet are forced together by science to save the species, and they can't stand each other?
    Cars 2 coming in 2012!
    hmm... the only thing i'm interested in here is wall-e. i loved toy story 1 and 2 but do we REALLY need a 3rd one? rob, i bet you can't wait till the next cars 2. hahaha.

more here: http://www.cinematical.com/2008/04/0...pcoming-slate/
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: disney films

Wall-E is going to be awesome. Toy Story 3 is going to be a nice send off for the characters. Cars 2 can go rust in hell.

On another note, who here has seen An Emperor's New Groove?

Because I fucking love that movie for some reason. Actually it's be cause of Kronk.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Re: disney films

Cause of Sarah we own every Disney toon ever made (besides Snow White, which was just a failure on our part). She has intense love for Emperor, while I find Lilo and Stich to be great. We both couldn't get through Home on the Range.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Re: Disney films

Lilo and Stitch is fantastic if only for the watercolor backgrounds. That and the fact that it's awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

i've seen it and i think it's ok. kronk is great but david spade bothers me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
            Lilo and Stitch is fantastic if only for the watercolor backgrounds. That and the fact that it's awesome.
            i'll second that. lilo and stitch and alice in wonderland are my top favorite disney animated movies. pinocchio is probably third.

Comment

I love Sword in the Stone, and the time period of Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King was pure perfection.

Comment

Beauty and the Beast is an abomination of a movie. Teaching little girls that if you stay with an abusive partner that one day he'll change into a prince...

Reschlonkulous!

Comment

Yeah, but you never saw the scene were the beast busted out his meat club and shebanged Bell's brains out. That and Beast totally kills that Gaston prick. I love it when pricks die, and if Gaston was alive today, he'd totally pop his collar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                    I love Sword in the Stone, and the time period of Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King was pure perfection.
                    oh i forgot lion king. that would probably be 3rd on my list then. and then aladdin and then pinocchio. i also liked sword in the stone and robin hood. those were also good movies.

Originally posted by Rob
                    Beauty and the Beast is an abomination of a movie. Teaching little girls that if you stay with an abusive partner that one day he'll change into a prince...

Reschlonkulous!
                    hahaha. and woman wonder why men beat them and they still stick around... hahaha. blame disney! we need to get jack thompson in on this!

Comment

I hate Disney movies.

There I said it. I enjoy Lilo and Emperor's now.

As a kid I liked them, but the shitty songs grate on my nerves now. Hence my love for Pixar.

Comment

Bah, I'll sing, "Part of Your World" till the day I die!

Comment

Working...
                        X