FRINGE Season Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRINGE Season Three

SPOILARZ FOR THE LAST PART OF SEASON TWO. DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED IT, RERB.

This has been on for a few weeks but I just caught up with the first couple episodes. It picks up at least a few weeks after the end of season two. Based on the first two eps, it looks like they'll be spending time in one dimension per episode. I think that will keep things less confusing. The premiere was real Olivia in Earth 2. It was interesting because rather than pump her for information, they're trying to change her memories so she thinks she's really Fauxlivia. Her new cabbie friend is pretty cool. I guess he was on The Wire, a show I STILL haven't watched.

Fauxlivia kicking it in Earth Prime was good, too. For whatever reason, parts of that Doomsday machine from the finale are planted on our side so her mission is to collect the pieces and get them back to Walternate. She's evil but somehow way hotter than real Olivia. I don't know exactly what Torv is doing but I like it.

I think the premiere expires from Hulu after tomorrow so check it out while you can!

So far so good...I just want shit to happen quicker.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

This season is so fucking awesome. It's like a completely different show. It's like the first season and a half were the training wheels for the writers or something. The end of this week's episode is going to make the two-week wait a killer.

Comment

Never started this show but I'm so tempted to start netflixing it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You could probably skip the first season. It was more miss than hit. Shit gets real about halfway through season two.

eta: Actually, it wouldn't hurt to rent the last disc of the first season. It'd be good to watch the season one finale to understand what's going on with season two.
          Last edited by gravedigger; 11-20-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Gotcha. Thx for the info.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAT. Tonight was INSANE. So awesome. More nerd hyperbole, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X