Supernatural - The Sixth SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural - The Sixth SPOILERS

First half much better than the second half. Still feels like Bro-version of Buffy. Including a mysterious new more evil bad that everyone is trying to figure out. Grandpa? Ehh. Cousin hunters? Ehh. Kind of dilutes the brand. I see the show declining.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

I'm betting it won't be long before the family is out of the picture as far as working with Sam and Dean. I didn't hate the first ep but I didn't love it either. It's gonna be hard to beat last years finale as it would have perfectly ended the series.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Papa Smurf Winchester and his clan look like some untrustworthy Creed fans.

And they're probably not the only ones who moonwalked outta the pit...
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fucking Parker Lewis is part of the team. I dug on it, haters gonna hate.

Also, I've tried a few more episodes of Buffy. I just don't get it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Seriously, they better step this shit up. Baby monsters? Alpha monsters? Parker Lewis is a dick?

At least it looks like no more domesticated Dean, so that's good. Wonder who Skinner is kidnapping monsters for?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Sam Winchester? Played a character named Dean on Gilmore Girls (he was Rory's bf).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sam Winchester? Needs a new fucking haircut.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                Sam Winchester? Needs a new fucking haircut.
                Captain Caveman is hilarious.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese III View Post
                  Fucking Parker Lewis is part of the team. I dug on it, haters gonna hate.

Also, I've tried a few more episodes of Buffy. I just don't get it.
                  Try Angel instead. Might be more your style.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Sam Winchester? Played a character named Dean on Gilmore Girls (he was Rory's bf).
                  Heh, six seasons in and I still get confused when they say Dean and are not referring to "Sam Winchester."
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

So we're two episodes behind but we just watched the one where Cas came back. Ehhhh.....Maybe they're still getting in the groove, but there doesnt' seem to be any major conflict (unless it's going to be that Balthazar stealing the weapons is the major arc) yet.

Comment

Really behind on this still but we just watched the Bobby-centric episode. Pretty great. Bobby gets no respect.

Comment

"They were grabby, incandescent, douchebags."
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

this is my third attempt at trying to give Supernatural a chance.

So far, it's not fucking do anything for me.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

You might be looking at Deans' ass to much.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

We have yet to make it past like episode 6 of this season. It should have ended last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X