Grey's Anatomy: Season whatever *spoilerz*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey's Anatomy: Season whatever *spoilerz*

Boo to Lexi going back to dark hair. Boo to Derrick going all speed demon. Boo to Miranda being all lame. Yay to showing a kid's face being split in half.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Also, Grey looked uber hot all dirtied up at the wedding. I'm pretty sure this was the first time I found her attractive.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I agree with all of these statements.

The Derek storyline will be played out by the end of next week. I'm pretty sure they're going to take a trip to Annoying Town with the lesbians. What's the weird question the blonde was worried about? "Will you marry me?"

Comment

And about having kids.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I am annoyed that they killed the storyline of Miranda being in a relationship - I hope that McSteamy and Little Grey get together again.

I know that this is "Grey's" show and all - but I don't want it focused on her and Derek anymore - I'm sick of it.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
            And about having kids.
            I thought that got cleared up at the end of last year. Didn't blonde lady relent and agree to have a kid but Callie was like "hooray! but now I don't think I want one right now"?

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I thought that got cleared up at the end of last year. Didn't blonde lady relent and agree to have a kid but Callie was like "hooray! but now I don't think I want one right now"?
              Yes, but blonde chick mentioned it as something she was worried about still.

Comment

Anyone watch Private Practice? The Southern lady got raped last week and this week was the fallout episode. It was actually handled pretty well until the last two minutes where they decided to show the attack. I'm 99% sure it was tagged on not for shock value but to hammer home for the mental midgets that, yes, the crazy guy that was being interrogated by Brian Benben all episode long was the rapist. Fuckin' terrible.

Comment

Totally knew Callie wouldn't go to Africa.

Comment

Working...
                  X